Where to Eat
- Le Stuart
- You will feel right at home at this welcoming family run restaurant. Le Stuart offers a pure and classic kitchen within a cosy, relaxed and trendy atmosphere. A young team, with a fresh vision will guide you through the selection of dishes, offering beer and wine advice.
- Leopold-ii Laan 34
- +32 (0) 59 70 53 95
- Bistroom De Baron
- Situated in a quiet area of Ostend, Bistrooom De Baron is both Bistro and speciality Belgian-beer café. With its relaxed atmosphere – and 50 plus beers – here you can eat, drink – or do both.
- Dorpsstraat 81
- +32 (0) 59 43 47 03
- Belle de Jour
- Aartshertoginnestraat 5
- +32 (0) 479 36 09 05
- De Vlasschaard
- De Vlasschaard is an á-la-carte restaurant where Hilde and her team will give you a warm welcome, first class service and of course, delicious beer (we meant food, of course..)
- Oudstrijdersplein 5
- +32 (0) 59 80 38 01
- Small, unique and full of character, Kombuis is THE place in Ostend to eat mussels.. just ask any local. Such is the quality of the food on offer, that it's rare the Kombuis isn't busy.
- Van Iseghemlaan 24
- +32 (0) 59 80 16 49
- A B&B that offers modern spacious rooms, with a fine terrace, and which is close to Ostend's main shopping street – and only 500 meters away from the beach. You can also enjoy Free Wi-fi here.
- Christinastraat 80
- +32 (0) 496 30 98 28
- De Mosselbeurs
- De Mosselbeurs is a top-class restaurant which has a kitchen specialised in mussels, Mediterranean cuisine and seasonal fish dishes. Reservation advised.
- Dwarsstraat 10
- +32 (0) 59 80 73 10
- Good – no, deliciously oustanding – Italian cuisine, all homemade and more importantly, all cooked by an Italian. Seriously, 'whatta morra you wantta!'
- Kadzandstraat 12
- +32 (0) 499 75 94 08
- Tex Mex
- Open every day from 6pm until 1am, Tex Mex is a restaurant offering grilled, Mexican and continental food – not forgetting their great take on burgers. Just watch out for Isabelle!
- Monacoplein 7
- +32 (0) 59 51 17 39
- Brasserie Leffe
- A heated indoor terrace, a lovely outdoor terrace & a prime market square location make Brasserie Leffe a popular lunching spot. Even better, dishes are made with fresh ingredients & served with a Leffe.
- Wapenplein 10
- +32 (0) 59 50 47 82
- Owner Olivier Guion offers classic & classy cuisine at the Petrus, along with an excellent wine list. During the day, the premises become a tea-room, but for the evening restaurant, booking is advised.
- Sint-Petrus-en-Paulusplein 8
- +32 (0) 59 33 48 00
- La Galleria
- So small, but oh so charming – and delicious of course. It is said that La Galleria serve the best shrimp croquettes in Ostend, so why not go and try for yourself?
- James Ensorgalerij 30-32
LEUVEN - The ritual is well established by now. Thousands of beer lovers from across the globe pour into the city of Leuven to enjoy the Zythos beer festival held annually at the last-but-one weekend in April. ... [ more ]
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
Trignac from Castle Brewery Van Honsebrouck was introduced in the spring of 2013 and is far more than a tripel matured in oak barrels. It is, in fact, the first genuine tripel mat... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.