- Tearoom Cheers
- Tearoom Cheers is found tucked into the Marie-Joséplein, with a nice sunny terrace. This is definitely a menu for those with a sweet tooth – but they do serve savoury dishes too.
- Adolf Buylstraat 53
- +32 (0) 59 51 32 32
- Gelato Maxzim
- At Gelato Maxzim, located in the centre of Ostend, you'll get a taste of delicious Italian artisanal homemade ice-creams. The stall is close to town's main shops & is take-away only.
- Hertstraat 3
- Located on the corner of the Kapellestraat, the busiest shopping street in Oostende, Cappucino is the perfect place to stop off at, for a 'retail refuel', with its delicious coffee and snacks.
- Ooststraat 22
- +32 (0) 59 51 80 89
- Tearoom Georges
- If you get a craving for homemade, freshly-prepared waffles or pancakes, the Tearoom Georges will be happy to satisfy – with one of their delectably light creations. Look out for them in Ostend city centre.
- Adolf Buylstraat 15
- +32 (0) 59 70 29 25
- The CarusO is a delectable pastry, dessert & tea-room in the centre of Ostend. The specialities of the house are its deliciously creamy 'Miserables', and its wonderful home-made Apricot pie.
- Nieuwstraat 29
- +32 (0) 59 51 21 77
- Tearoom Benny
- Come inside for a waffle or a pancake – or try one of the 22 different ice-cream flavours this establishment serves. They also serve many great fresh fish dishes.
- Vlaanderenstraat 13
- +32 (0) 59 50 82 65
- Owner Olivier Guion offers classic & classy cuisine at the Petrus, along with an excellent wine list. During the day, the premises become a tea-room, but for the evening restaurant, booking is advised.
- Sint-Petrus-en-Paulusplein 8
- +32 (0) 59 33 48 00
LEUVEN - The ritual is well established by now. Thousands of beer lovers from across the globe pour into the city of Leuven to enjoy the Zythos beer festival held annually at the last-but-one weekend in April. ... [ more ]
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
Many Belgian towns and cities have their own city beer. Bruges is no exception, with the Brugse Tripel from the De Gouden Boom brewery. Palm Belgian Craft Brewers took over De Goud... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.