- Tearoom Georges
- If you get a craving for homemade, freshly-prepared waffles or pancakes, the Tearoom Georges will be happy to satisfy – with one of their delectably light creations. Look out for them in Ostend city centre.
- Adolf Buylstraat 15
- +32 (0) 59 70 29 25
- Located on the corner of the Kapellestraat, the busiest shopping street in Oostende, Cappucino is the perfect place to stop off at, for a 'retail refuel', with its delicious coffee and snacks.
- Ooststraat 22
- +32 (0) 59 51 80 89
- Gelato Maxzim
- At Gelato Maxzim, located in the centre of Ostend, you'll get a taste of delicious Italian artisanal homemade ice-creams. The stall is close to town's main shops & is take-away only.
- Hertstraat 3
- Tearoom Benny
- Come inside for a waffle or a pancake – or try one of the 22 different ice-cream flavours this establishment serves. They also serve many great fresh fish dishes.
- Vlaanderenstraat 13
- +32 (0) 59 50 82 65
- Tearoom Cheers
- Tearoom Cheers is found tucked into the Marie-Joséplein, with a nice sunny terrace. This is definitely a menu for those with a sweet tooth – but they do serve savoury dishes too.
- Adolf Buylstraat 53
- +32 (0) 59 51 32 32
- The CarusO is a delectable pastry, dessert & tea-room in the centre of Ostend. The specialities of the house are its deliciously creamy 'Miserables', and its wonderful home-made Apricot pie.
- Nieuwstraat 29
- +32 (0) 59 51 21 77
- Owner Olivier Guion offers classic & classy cuisine at the Petrus, along with an excellent wine list. During the day, the premises become a tea-room, but for the evening restaurant, booking is advised.
- Sint-Petrus-en-Paulusplein 8
- +32 (0) 59 33 48 00
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
To celebrate Christmas 1948, the monks of Chimay decided to produce a Spéciale Noël. But from the time their new brewing hall opened (in 1954) you could say every day has been Chr... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.