- VVW Inside Outside
- Whether you're a beginner or an expert, whether it's kiting, surfing or windsurfing, everything that combines fun, excitement and the sea can be found at VVW Inside Outside. Join the club!
- Schietbaanstraat 100
- +32 (0) 59 32 03 32
- Royal North Sea Yacht Club
- This yacht club has been managing the Montgommery Dock for half-a-century, and can moor up to a 100 yachts. Open every morning Monday to Friday, it's worth a visit whether a yacht-owner or not.
- Montgomerykaai 1
- +32 (0) 59 70 27 54
- Wellington Golf Oostende
- This unique golf-course, enclosed within Ostend's horse race-track, is always open to public. It offers plenty of variety, with well-kept greens, interesting slopes, and (naturally) a lot of water hazards.
- Nieuwpoortsesteenweg 114
- +32 (0) 59 32 64 36
- Bowling Paleis
- Not only does Bowling Paleis offers you 16 fully-automatic bowling lanes, you can also play video games, as well as pool, and afterwards have a shared-dining experience in their fondue restaurant.
- Oostende Steensedijk 186
- +32 (0) 59 56 06 46
- Oostende Swimming Pool
- Located at '3 Gapers', right next to the beach, this public swimming pool has both indoor and outdoor pools, open everyday of the week (the outdoor pools only in the summer).
- Koninginnelaan 1
- +32 (0) 59 50 38 83
- Ostend Racecourse
- Place your bets at the Ostend Horse Races, held at the Wellington Renbaan, or come here for a drink and to enjoy its live concert program – held every Monday in July & August from 4pm to 9pm.
- Sportstraat 48
- +32 (0) 59 80 60 55
- JIMS Fitness
- At JIMS you can get fit in a fun and pleasant environment. All their fitness equipment is easy to work with, and unlike traditional gyms, you only pay for what you use here.
- Torhoutsesteenweg 519
- +32 (0) 59 32 31 58
LEUVEN - The ritual is well established by now. Thousands of beer lovers from across the globe pour into the city of Leuven to enjoy the Zythos beer festival held annually at the last-but-one weekend in April. ... [ more ]
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
The now defunct Brasserie Le Fort in Kortrijk made a name for itself with its strong beers. Tripel LeFort pays homage to that brewery that closed its doors in 1911, moving its prod... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.