Health and Beauty
- Phine Style
- Phine Style is a specialist that can help you to lose weight, or to get you on the path to younger-looking skin. Drop in for more information, and your own tailored plan for improvement.
- Elisabethlaan 336
- +32 (0) 59 50 71 75
- Whether you're looking for a major make-over, a cutting-edge haircut or beautiful make-up, Ozee is definitely the place to be. Just walk in, no appointment needed!
- Torhoutsesteenweg 1
- +32 (0) 59 51 19 61
- Talking Heads Hairdressers
- At Talking Heads as well as getting your hair done, you can enjoy a head massage with essential oils and pure aromas – and so get both hair and mind thoroughly stimulated!
- Dr. Eduard Moreauxlaan 199
- +32 (0) 471 78 33 32
- Villa Aqua
- At Villa Aqua you can relax in its sauna, jacuzzi, cocooning bath and swimming pools. You can also enjoy one of their special beauty or wellness treatments.
- Pensjagersstraat 28
- +32 (0) 59 56 71 30
- Atelier Bonjé
- A hair-dresser's with a creative bent, Atelier Bonjé can offer you a vivid range of beautiful colours for your hair – or you can add length & volume with their 100% natural hair-extensions.
- Gistelsesteenweg 83
- +32 (0) 59 43 62 57
- 't Zonnehuis
- A beauty spa famed for its 2-hour special deal, indulging you & a friend with a sauna, a Turkish steam bath, sun cabin & whirlpool. You can also enjoy a massage or one of their many beauty treatments.
- Jacob Besagestraat 49
- +32 (0) 59 32 24 56
- l'Oiseau de Paradis
- A perfect place to come to relax in peace, l'Oiseau de Paradis offers massages and skin treatments, saunas and hammam, and can even help put you on your way to losing weight.
- Karel Janssenslaan 2
- +32 (0) 59 43 31 59
- Beauty à la Carte
- Beauty à la Carte in Oostende offers the whole spectrum of wellness and beauty treatments – aesthetic massages, waxing, gel nails, manicures and medical pedicure. Closed Wednesdays.
- Sint-Petrus en-Paulusplein 9
- +32 (0) 478 83 61 61
LEUVEN - The ritual is well established by now. Thousands of beer lovers from across the globe pour into the city of Leuven to enjoy the Zythos beer festival held annually at the last-but-one weekend in April. ... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.