Health and Beauty
- Atelier Bonjé
- A hair-dresser's with a creative bent, Atelier Bonjé can offer you a vivid range of beautiful colours for your hair – or you can add length & volume with their 100% natural hair-extensions.
- Gistelsesteenweg 83
- +32 (0) 59 43 62 57
- Beauty à la Carte
- Beauty à la Carte in Oostende offers the whole spectrum of wellness and beauty treatments – aesthetic massages, waxing, gel nails, manicures and medical pedicure. Closed Wednesdays.
- Sint-Petrus en-Paulusplein 9
- +32 (0) 478 83 61 61
- Whether you're looking for a major make-over, a cutting-edge haircut or beautiful make-up, Ozee is definitely the place to be. Just walk in, no appointment needed!
- Torhoutsesteenweg 1
- +32 (0) 59 51 19 61
- Phine Style
- Phine Style is a specialist that can help you to lose weight, or to get you on the path to younger-looking skin. Drop in for more information, and your own tailored plan for improvement.
- Elisabethlaan 336
- +32 (0) 59 50 71 75
- Talking Heads Hairdressers
- At Talking Heads as well as getting your hair done, you can enjoy a head massage with essential oils and pure aromas – and so get both hair and mind thoroughly stimulated!
- Dr. Eduard Moreauxlaan 199
- +32 (0) 471 78 33 32
- Villa Aqua
- At Villa Aqua you can relax in its sauna, jacuzzi, cocooning bath and swimming pools. You can also enjoy one of their special beauty or wellness treatments.
- Pensjagersstraat 28
- +32 (0) 59 56 71 30
- 't Zonnehuis
- A beauty spa famed for its 2-hour special deal, indulging you & a friend with a sauna, a Turkish steam bath, sun cabin & whirlpool. You can also enjoy a massage or one of their many beauty treatments.
- Jacob Besagestraat 49
- +32 (0) 59 32 24 56
- l'Oiseau de Paradis
- A perfect place to come to relax in peace, l'Oiseau de Paradis offers massages and skin treatments, saunas and hammam, and can even help put you on your way to losing weight.
- Karel Janssenslaan 2
- +32 (0) 59 43 31 59
LEUVEN - The ritual is well established by now. Thousands of beer lovers from across the globe pour into the city of Leuven to enjoy the Zythos beer festival held annually at the last-but-one weekend in April. ... [ more ]
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
1990 was an important year for Brouwerij Roman, as they launched a triumphant trio of abbey beers: Ename Blond, Dubbel and Tripel. The launch coincided with an open air spectacle h... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.