Festivals and Events
- TAZ (Theater Aan Zee)
- Theatre by the Sea (Theater Aan Zee or TAZ) is an annual theatrical, musical and cultural summer festival. It takes place at many venues throughout Ostend – so you'll never by short of a show.
- Date: Thursday, 27 Jul 2017 - Saturday, 05 Aug 2017
- Hendrik Serruyslaan 18A
- The Paulusfeesten is a free 7-day long city-wide festival, which has hit Ostend every August since 1972. Every day sees all kinds of live music, so for a real summer-time groove, Ostend is the place to be.
- Date: Thursday, 10 Aug 2017 - Wednesday, 16 Aug 2017
- +32 (0) 59 51 45 41
- Filmfestival Oostende
- An annual film and entertainment festival held each September in Ostend since 2007, there are five main contests: Avant-premières, Pop & Rock, The Master Selection, TV Series and XL Gaming.
- Date: Friday, 08 Sep 2017 - Saturday, 16 Sep 2017
- Koningin Astridlaan 12
- +32 (0) 59 50 25 00
- Ostend at Anchor
- Oostende Voor Anker is a festival to celebrate all things nautical – with sailing ships and sailors, sea-crafts and maritime markets – which has docked in Ostend every spring for more than a decade.
- Date: Thursday, 10 May 2018 - Sunday, 13 May 2018
- Haven Montgommerydok
- Kursaal Oostende
- The Kursaal Oostende is a magnificent 2000-seat venue, regularly hosting internationally-renowned shows and musicals, and world-famous artists and bands. It also offers top-class B2B facilities.
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
Kasteel Blond is a real thirst quencher. A refreshing, characteristic blond Belgian beer with a 'relatively' low alcohol content, especially in comparison with the average alcohol... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.