Festivals and Events
- Filmfestival Oostende
- An annual film and entertainment festival held each September in Ostend since 2007, there are five main contests: Avant-premières, Pop & Rock, The Master Selection, TV Series and XL Gaming.
- Date: Friday, 08 Sep 2017 - Saturday, 16 Sep 2017
- Koningin Astridlaan 12
- +32 (0) 59 50 25 00
- Ostend at Anchor
- Oostende Voor Anker is a festival to celebrate all things nautical – with sailing ships and sailors, sea-crafts and maritime markets – which has docked in Ostend every spring for more than a decade.
- Date: Thursday, 10 May 2018 - Sunday, 13 May 2018
- Haven Montgommerydok
- The Paulusfeesten is a free 7-day long city-wide festival, which has hit Ostend every August since 1972. Every day sees all kinds of live music, so for a real summer-time groove, Ostend is the place to be.
- +32 (0) 59 51 45 41
- Kursaal Oostende
- The Kursaal Oostende is a magnificent 2000-seat venue, regularly hosting internationally-renowned shows and musicals, and world-famous artists and bands. It also offers top-class B2B facilities.
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
St Louis Kriek Fond Tradition is a pure, traditional, kriekenbier. This fruit beer made by Castle Brewery Van Honsebrouck with krieken cherries (sour Morello-type cherries) is trul... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.