- Chocolaterie Willems Olivier
- Here you will find artisan Belgian pralines, exclusive chocolate artwork, and the finest cocoa concoctions, all made with Callebaut chocolate. Perfect for that unique chocolate gift!
- Alfons Pieterslaan 120
- +32 (0) 59 70 99 31
- Neuhaus Oostende
- With shops in several cities, Neuhaus is the Belgian market leader in the luxury chocolates. It is also one of the few chocolatiers still making its creations in Belgium, and well worth an indulgence.
- Wapenplein 4
- +32 (0) 59 70 26 82
- Choc'Lady has an extensive collection of Belgian chocolates, all handmade and enriched with creamy praline, ganache and other fillings from the finest butter, cream and fresh fruit.
- Christinastraat 60
- +32 (0) 498 63 08 60
- Leonidas Oostende
- Leonidas uses only the best for fashioning their finest quality pralines: rich Belgian chocolate, pure butter and the freshest cream, all whipped into the perfect blend for each uniquely-delicious creation.
- Kapellestraat 9
- +32 (0) 59 80 50 34
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
This is a beer with a pedigree. The Chimay Rouge was brewed for the very first time back in 1862, although it was a somewhat different beer back then. The biggest leap forward occ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.