- Cultuurcentrum De Grote Post
- De Grote Post is a recently-renovated cultural centre. Here you can watch – or get involved with – everything from comedy to theatre, music to dance. Located in the city centre and now has its own café.
- Hendrik Serruyslaan 18a
- +32 (0) 59 33 90 00
- Lafayette is a must-see, must-listen sort of music bar, where old-school soul and funk is played lound & proud. If Marvin Gaye were still alive, this may well have become his favourite Ostend haunt.
- Langestraat 12
- Bistroom De Baron
- Situated in a quiet area of Ostend, Bistrooom De Baron is both Bistro and speciality Belgian-beer café. With its relaxed atmosphere – and 50 plus beers – here you can eat, drink – or do both.
- Dorpsstraat 81
- +32 (0) 59 43 47 03
- Cosy Corner
- The Cosy Corner is a friendly and welcoming pub, where you'll will find a mix of locals and tourists, with live sport on the big screen – including English Premier League matches.
- Langestraat 76a
- +32 (0) 59 70 92 61
- Pura Vida
- The Pura Vida is a friendly and welcoming Ostend beer café, with a wonderful atmosphere: good beer, good music and great people. Open every day from 3pm until late.
- Monacoplein 9
- +32 (0) 59 33 41 77
- Cocktailbar Poco Loco
- A trendy bar with a tropical feel, the Poco Loco serves its wine & cocktails in a suitably-decorated bar-room, when the sun isn't shining – and in its outside terrace when it is.
- Langestraat 45
- +32 (0) 59 70 74 94
- Brazza Cocktail Bar
- There's an open invitation from Luis (the boss) to try one of the Brazza's wonderful cocktails; simply one of the best cocktail bars in Ostend. And every night is music night, with guest DJs on most weekends.
- Monacoplein 5
- Whether its for an apéro, beer or a coffee, the stylish Copador is an intimate bar that opens out onto its own terrace. Cocktails are also on the menu, as are weekend DJ-sets, especially during the high-season.
- Langestraat 10
- +32 (0) 476 87 64 74
- The Twilight is a popular rock and student café, sitting in the Langestraat nightlife district of Ostend. As well as loud music & great club nights, it also has a decent smattering of speciality beers.
- Langestraat 21
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
In the same vein that gueuze beer typifies the Pajottenland region, this beer is also a genuine Flemish regional product. In the Roman pantheon, Bacchus (son of Jupiter) was the go... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.