- Cultuurcentrum De Grote Post
- De Grote Post is a recently-renovated cultural centre. Here you can watch – or get involved with – everything from comedy to theatre, music to dance. Located in the city centre and now has its own café.
- Hendrik Serruyslaan 18a
- +32 (0) 59 33 90 00
- Lafayette is a must-see, must-listen sort of music bar, where old-school soul and funk is played lound & proud. If Marvin Gaye were still alive, this may well have become his favourite Ostend haunt.
- Langestraat 12
- Bistroom De Baron
- Situated in a quiet area of Ostend, Bistrooom De Baron is both Bistro and speciality Belgian-beer café. With its relaxed atmosphere – and 50 plus beers – here you can eat, drink – or do both.
- Dorpsstraat 81
- +32 (0) 59 43 47 03
- Cosy Corner
- The Cosy Corner is a friendly and welcoming pub, where you'll will find a mix of locals and tourists, with live sport on the big screen – including English Premier League matches.
- Langestraat 76a
- +32 (0) 59 70 92 61
- Pura Vida
- The Pura Vida is a friendly and welcoming Ostend beer café, with a wonderful atmosphere: good beer, good music and great people. Open every day from 3pm until late.
- Monacoplein 9
- +32 (0) 59 33 41 77
- Cocktailbar Poco Loco
- A trendy bar with a tropical feel, the Poco Loco serves its wine & cocktails in a suitably-decorated bar-room, when the sun isn't shining – and in its outside terrace when it is.
- Langestraat 45
- +32 (0) 59 70 74 94
- Brazza Cocktail Bar
- There's an open invitation from Luis (the boss) to try one of the Brazza's wonderful cocktails; simply one of the best cocktail bars in Ostend. And every night is music night, with guest DJs on most weekends.
- Monacoplein 5
- Whether its for an apéro, beer or a coffee, the stylish Copador is an intimate bar that opens out onto its own terrace. Cocktails are also on the menu, as are weekend DJ-sets, especially during the high-season.
- Langestraat 10
- +32 (0) 476 87 64 74
- The Twilight is a popular rock and student café, sitting in the Langestraat nightlife district of Ostend. As well as loud music & great club nights, it also has a decent smattering of speciality beers.
- Langestraat 21
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
In 1955 Sylva Rosier, the grandfather of current Dupont chief Olivier Dedeycker, launched a stronger version of the Saison Dupont and christened it Moinette. It is an artisan beer,... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.