- Horeca Totaal Oostende
- Horeca Totaal is located just outside Oostende with free and easy parking. They stock a good range of Belgian beer, many from lesser well known breweries in 33cl and larger 75cl bottles. They also have a huge cheese and paté selection.
- Edward Vlietinckstraat 24
- 't Koelschip
- With more than 450 different beers in stock, beer tasting sessions, own cheese, paté and an amazing range of beer glasses, 't Koelschip beer shop in Oostende is a must-visit for lovers of Belgian beer.
- Van Iseghemlaan 101
- Delhaize Oostende Hazegras
- Delhaize is a large supermarket chain. It may not have as large a beer selection as specialised shops but can offer better value on those it stocks. A decent range of Belgian beers and glasses, including Trappists and their own barrel aged offerings.
- Leopold III-laan 7
YPRES - By the 1870s the once-all-powerful Ottoman Empire was crumbling. For centuries the Muslim Turks had ruled their subject Christian states with an iron fist and after the subject states ... [ more ]
BRUSSELS - Open Sesame. I disappear through the archway of the imposing 'Brouwershuis', one of the architectural pearls of the Grand Marché in Brussels. This prestigious location – the Brewers’ House... [ more ]
The youngest member of the Liefmans family was introduced some years ago, in the summer of 2009, as an ideal summery aperitif beer – one that could be served on ice. “Fruitesse on ... [ more ]
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.