- Horeca Totaal Oostende
- Horeca Totaal is located just outside Oostende with free and easy parking. They stock a good range of Belgian beer, many from lesser well known breweries in 33cl and larger 75cl bottles. They also have a huge cheese and paté selection.
- Edward Vlietinckstraat 24
- 't Koelschip
- With more than 450 different beers in stock, beer tasting sessions, own cheese, paté and an amazing range of beer glasses, 't Koelschip beer shop in Oostende is a must-visit for lovers of Belgian beer.
- Van Iseghemlaan 101
- Delhaize Oostende Hazegras
- Delhaize is a large supermarket chain. It may not have as large a beer selection as specialised shops but can offer better value on those it stocks. A decent range of Belgian beers and glasses, including Trappists and their own barrel aged offerings.
- Leopold III-laan 7
INGELMUNSTER - Brewing always involves just a little bit of magic. One brewer expressed it as follows: “We put the ingredients together and wait for the result”. But we think there is more to it than that. ... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Belgium and chocolate, a long-standing marriage like no other. Belgian chocolate is a mark of quality. If Belgium does have an image abroad, it is one of http://belgium.beertourism.com/fo... [ more ]
The Bush Prestige (Scaldis Prestige) certainly lives up to its name – as it is a rather prestigious brew. Much of that mark of distinction has been acquired from the vessels it mat... [ more ]
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.