Bed and Breakfast
- Het Wilgenhuis
- At Het Wilgenhuis, each room is presented in an elegant country style, with open views over it's pretty garden. Each room also has free Wi-Fi, and the B&B is about half-hour's walk from the beach.
- Pontonstraat 2
- +32 (0) 59 27 43 44
- Eduard II
- A wonderful little B&B situated in a 1933 Art Deco house, with an equally pretty interior. All rooms at the Eduard II come with mod-cons, like Wi-Fi, and it lies only 200m walking distance from the beach.
- Ed. Decuyperstraat 11
- +32 (0) 496 12 11 80
- A B&B that offers modern spacious rooms, with a fine terrace, and which is close to Ostend's main shopping street – and only 500 meters away from the beach. You can also enjoy Free Wi-fi here.
- Christinastraat 80
- +32 (0) 496 30 98 28
- Huyze Elimonica
- At Huyze Elimonica, you'll find classically decorated rooms, bathrooms equipped with bath & shower, and a comfortable seating area. This B&B is only a 600m stroll from the beach.
- Euphrosina Beernaerstraat 39
- +32 (0) 479 67 07 09
- Porto Bello
- Porto Bello is a romantic B&B, close to both the harbor and the beach. Enjoy a nice breakfast buffet, after spending the night in one of their comfortable rooms, with beautiful views out onto the sea.
- Vissersplein 2
- +32 (0) 475 37 98 30
- Velodroom 43
- A small but classy B&B, each room at Velodroom43 has a work desk, generous bedding and a private bathroom. There is also a small, shared library and a stylish little breakfast room.
- Velodroomstraat 43
- +32 (0) 478 20 95 50
- La Passion Interdite
- This friendly and welcoming B&B is located in a charming 1910 townhouse, just 1km from the beach – and only 300m away from Mercator Harbor. The breakfast buffet comes with delicious homemade jam.
- Graaf de Smet de Naeyerlaan 16
- +32 (0) 473 35 84 01
- The Oesterhoeve, overlooking the Spuikom lake on the edge of Ostend, is not just a B&B, but also an oyster farm. Its marine-themed rooms have flat-screen TVs, free WiFi and luxury bedding.
- Schietbaanstraat 84
- +32 (0) 59 33 08 73
- At Vrijhaven you'll find yourself in a wonderfully-renovated 19th century town house, with the Mercator harbor, the train station, Ostend's shopping district – and its beach – all within walking distance.
- Vrijhavenstraat 27
- +32 (0) 472 22 45 57
- Espace Divin
- Espace Divin is an ideal base for your stay in Ostend, being firmly in the heart of the city, while also a stone's throw from the beach – and just metres from the Casino Kursaal, and Ostend seafront.
- Madridstraat 10
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
Belgium is justly proud of its ancient monastic tradition, one that goes back centuries. The French Revolution (1789-1799) wiped many abbey communities off the map. A number of th... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.