Bed and Breakfast
- La Passion Interdite
- This friendly and welcoming B&B is located in a charming 1910 townhouse, just 1km from the beach – and only 300m away from Mercator Harbor. The breakfast buffet comes with delicious homemade jam.
- Graaf de Smet de Naeyerlaan 16
- +32 (0) 473 35 84 01
- The Oesterhoeve, overlooking the Spuikom lake on the edge of Ostend, is not just a B&B, but also an oyster farm. Its marine-themed rooms have flat-screen TVs, free WiFi and luxury bedding.
- Schietbaanstraat 84
- +32 (0) 59 33 08 73
- Porto Bello
- Porto Bello is a romantic B&B, close to both the harbor and the beach. Enjoy a nice breakfast buffet, after spending the night in one of their comfortable rooms, with beautiful views out onto the sea.
- Vissersplein 2
- +32 (0) 475 37 98 30
- At Vrijhaven you'll find yourself in a wonderfully-renovated 19th century town house, with the Mercator harbor, the train station, Ostend's shopping district – and its beach – all within walking distance.
- Vrijhavenstraat 27
- +32 (0) 472 22 45 57
- Huyze Elimonica
- At Huyze Elimonica, you'll find classically decorated rooms, bathrooms equipped with bath & shower, and a comfortable seating area. This B&B is only a 600m stroll from the beach.
- Euphrosina Beernaerstraat 39
- +32 (0) 479 67 07 09
- Het Wilgenhuis
- At Het Wilgenhuis, each room is presented in an elegant country style, with open views over it's pretty garden. Each room also has free Wi-Fi, and the B&B is about half-hour's walk from the beach.
- Pontonstraat 2
- +32 (0) 59 27 43 44
- Velodroom 43
- A small but classy B&B, each room at Velodroom43 has a work desk, generous bedding and a private bathroom. There is also a small, shared library and a stylish little breakfast room.
- Velodroomstraat 43
- +32 (0) 478 20 95 50
- A B&B that offers modern spacious rooms, with a fine terrace, and which is close to Ostend's main shopping street – and only 500 meters away from the beach. You can also enjoy Free Wi-fi here.
- Christinastraat 80
- +32 (0) 496 30 98 28
- Eduard II
- A wonderful little B&B situated in a 1933 Art Deco house, with an equally pretty interior. All rooms at the Eduard II come with mod-cons, like Wi-Fi, and it lies only 200m walking distance from the beach.
- Ed. Decuyperstraat 11
- +32 (0) 496 12 11 80
- Espace Divin
- Espace Divin is an ideal base for your stay in Ostend, being firmly in the heart of the city, while also a stone's throw from the beach – and just metres from the Casino Kursaal, and Ostend seafront.
- Madridstraat 10
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
The Gentse Strop, introduced in 2011, is one of Brouwerij Roman's most popular beers, and a reminder of the historic ties between the cities of Oudenaarde and Ghent. Just what are ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.