Where to Eat
- Enjoy great music and an intimate atmosphere at the STUKcafé. They also offer great stews – with blue Chimay or Quorn au vin – as well as pastas, soups, sandwiches & chili.
- Naamsestraat 96
- +32 (0) 16 32 03 23
- De Wiering
- De Wiering has an impressive 97 beers varieties lining its shelves. Also serves food, so sit down & enjoy a meal with your drink, in its rustic setting. Open all the week.
- Wieringstraat 2
- +32 (0) 16 29 15 45
- Synonymous with Italian cuisine, Ascoli throws in a few French touches here & there. The menu is always changing, with seasonal dishes offered along with an extensive choice of wines.
- Muntstraat 17
- +32 (0) 16 23 93 64
- The Mediterranean lifestyle is central to Turquoise, as is a fresh, honest approach to sun-filled cuisine & a creative flair. The menu is extensive & the dishes are surprisingly affordable.
- Naamsevest 6
- +32 (0) 472 86 05 71
- 't Zwart Schaap
- Located in the historic heart of town, on the picturesque road between the Grand Place & Muntstraat, 't Zwart Schaap offers a unique & authentic setting, with classic French-Belgian cuisine.
- Boekhandelstraat 1
- +32 (0) 16 23 24 16
- Faculty Club
- Whether a meeting or a dinner-date, this place won't fail to make a lasting impression. It is situated in a magnificently restored building in Leuven's béguinages.
- Groot Begijnhof 14
- +32 (0) 16 32 95 00
- 't Fonduehuisje
- A typical Swiss restaurant with rather special Swiss Fondue specialities. Enjoy fondues with fish, raclette or even chocolate on their covered & heated garden terrace.
- St. Maartenstraat 12c
- This modern chic restaurant in the city centre has seen it chef, Bram Verbeken, awarded 'Beer Cook of 2009'. Sure to turn your plate into a wonderful culinary painting.
- Bondgenotenlaan 92
- +32 (0) 16 20 50 05
- De Blauwe Schuit
- De Blauwe Schuit looks onto Leuven's fish market, offering a selection of 60 beers. You can also order from their great food menu, and enjoy a meal in their courtyard.
- Vismarkt 16
- +32 (0) 16 22 05 70
- Ter Eycken
- Stylish marble fireplaces, antique doors & 3 dining rooms make this charming old mansion the perfect space for a romantic dinner – matched perfectly to the historic city of Leuven.
- Eikstraat 10
- +32 (0) 16 23 54 34
- Just the vibrant interior of this Bengal restaurant makes it worth a visit. All is freshly prepared, with no sugar, cream, frozen food or animal fat. Vegetarian dishes also served.
- Tiensestraat 48
- +32 (0) 16 22 98 68
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
VAL-DIEU - Those monks certainly picked some beautiful spots for their abbeys. The rumble of the busy motorway lies far behind me as I swap the flat northern http://belgium.beertourism.com/about-belgium/geograph... [ more ]
The beer of Brasserie LeFort embodies the revival of a little piece of Belgian brewing history. The name is a reference to the former Kortrijk city brewery. The original LeFort bre... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.