Things to Do
- Fun Oase
- Fun Oase has it all: indoor race circuit, funhouse, slides, air shooters, free gaming zone, kiddie rides, air hockey & separate play area for toddlers. Fun for kids guaranteed!
- Philipssite 6
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 62 42 88
- Christmas Market
- Enjoy the heart-warming pleasures of the season at Leuven's nostalgic Christmas market & fair. Through out the winter, you can also have a city guide to help you explore.
- City centre
- Perfect venue to learn the art of food & Belgian beer pairing. Starts with a beer tasting & then guests receive a medley of foods to work into a custom snack to match to each beer.
- The Loft
- Vaarktom 53
- +32 (0) 474 97 12 54
- Cinema ZED
- Cinema ZED brings a mix of new movie titles, repeats of old classics and audiovisual productions including documentaries, television productions and short films.
- Naamsestraat 96
- +32 (0) 16 32 03 22
- Leuven Beer Stories
- Experience a journey through the history of the old cafés and breweries of the wonderful beer-capital, Leuven. From 1st April to 31st October you can enjoy a special guided tour.
- Guided Tour
- +32 (0) 16 20 30 20
- Provinciaal Domein Kessel-Lo
- This recreational park has playgrounds, electric & rowing boats, mini-cars, roller-skating & an outdoor heated paddling pool. Sports enthusiasts can play tennis, football, volleyball & basketball.
- + 32 (0) 16 25 13 92
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
This is a beer with a pedigree. The Chimay Rouge was brewed for the very first time back in 1862, although it was a somewhat different beer back then. The biggest leap forward occ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.