Things to Do
- Christmas Market
- Enjoy the heart-warming pleasures of the season at Leuven's nostalgic Christmas market & fair. Through out the winter, you can also have a city guide to help you explore.
- City centre
- Leuven Beer Stories
- Experience a journey through the history of the old cafés and breweries of the wonderful beer-capital, Leuven. From 1st April to 31st October you can enjoy a special guided tour.
- Guided Tour
- +32 (0) 16 20 30 20
- Perfect venue to learn the art of food & Belgian beer pairing. Starts with a beer tasting & then guests receive a medley of foods to work into a custom snack to match to each beer.
- The Loft
- Vaarktom 53
- +32 (0) 474 97 12 54
- Fun Oase
- Fun Oase has it all: indoor race circuit, funhouse, slides, air shooters, free gaming zone, kiddie rides, air hockey & separate play area for toddlers. Fun for kids guaranteed!
- Philipssite 6
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 62 42 88
- Provinciaal Domein Kessel-Lo
- This recreational park has playgrounds, electric & rowing boats, mini-cars, roller-skating & an outdoor heated paddling pool. Sports enthusiasts can play tennis, football, volleyball & basketball.
- + 32 (0) 16 25 13 92
- Cinema ZED
- Cinema ZED brings a mix of new movie titles, repeats of old classics and audiovisual productions including documentaries, television productions and short films.
- Naamsestraat 96
- +32 (0) 16 32 03 22
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
The Adriaen Brouwer Dark Gold is an undoubted degustation beer, based as it is on the 'classic' Adriaen Brouwer - but with an added, in-bottle, fermentation stage slipped into the ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.