- Ni Hao
- You'll enjoy your meal from this Chinese restaurant, whether picking it up or having it delivered direct to you (watch out in cold weather as delivery may be suspended!)
- Tiensestraat 266
- +32 (0) 16 23 88 81
- Dijle Snack
- The menu of Dijle Snack includes pizzas, pastas and pitas. The quality of the food & good service have made this a prime location to get your take-away food fix.
- Mechelsestraat 65
- +32 (0) 16 50 38 60
- Sole Mio
- This pizzeria in the city centre of Leuven delivers its tasty & freshly made pizzas, snacks & sandwiches right to you. They're open every day of the week, even on holidays.
- Kortestraat 5
- +32 (0) 16 20 20 47
- Frituur Fonske
- Try the real-deal Belgian fries, completely with a tasty hamburger, at the cosy Frituur Fonske, located right in the heart of the city. Closed on Saturdays.
- Muntstraat 25
- +32 (0) 16 20 55 46
- New Holy Cow
- New Holy Cow has a delicious curry menu in store. Various Indian dishes – such as vindaloo, kadai, korma and tandoori – will give you plenty of hot options to choose from.
- Naamsestraat 51
- +32 (0) 16 20 05 22
- Mr. Munchies Broodjesbar
- Mr. Munchies Sandwichbar offers a vast selection of Mediterranean, Italian, Mexican, American and Vegetarian sandwiches – as well as freshly made soup and other snacks.
- Tiensesteenweg 70
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 22 46 88
- The Sushi Lounge
- The Sushi Lounge is a new and refreshing concept. Not only is there a variety of delicious wok & sushi dishes to dine on in-house – it's also the place to get a healthy Wok 2 Go.
- Oude Markt 34
- +32 (0) 484 05 28 40
- Eethuis Anatolia
- Eethuis Anatolia has a extensive menu of pizzas, pastas, salads, kebab and Turkish grill specialities. They're open everyday of the week from 11.30am until 1am.
- Naamsevest 4
- +32 (0) 16 22 48 22
- Eat in at this bijou Italian restaurant in the city centre of Leuven – or you can order takeaway. The restaurant is open Monday to Saturday from 11.30am till 10pm.
- Tiensestraat 79
- El Mama
- It's not just pizzas, pastas and pitas on the menu of El Mama. They also offer fries, grills and fried snacks – an extensive choice with guaranteed excellent quality.
- Naamsestraat 29
- +32 (0) 16 22 98 58
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
VAL-DIEU - Those monks certainly picked some beautiful spots for their abbeys. The rumble of the busy motorway lies far behind me as I swap the flat northern http://belgium.beertourism.com/about-belgium/geograph... [ more ]
Wilderen Kriek is based on lambiek from the Omer Vander Ghinste Brewery and was launched in 2012. Omer Vander Ghinste is one of only two breweries that produce lambiek outside the ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.