- Taste from one of 23 different flavors of homemade ice-cream, plus freshly-made warm waffles or wonderful ice-cream cakes: all on the menu at Croccantino
- Brusselsesteenweg 262
- 3020 Veltem-Beisem
- +32 (0) 16 48 02 28
- Quetzal Chocoladebar
- Quetzal is a chocolatiers with an indomitable passion for the culture & history of chocolate. Enter a world of sophisticated flavors & surprising taste combinations in their extensive range.
- Alfons Smetsplein 3
- +32 (0) 16 50 03 14
- A delicious bagel & coffeebar whose trendy interior invites you to linger. Enjoy freshly baked bagels with fantastic coffee, cappuccino, macchiato latte or fresh juices/ smoothies.
- Naamsestraat 14
- +32 (0) 16 20 31 03
- Young Amadeus House of Taste
- A great place to have a coffee, a cup of tea or a hot chocolate – especially accompanied by some delicious pastries. They have a nice terrace to sit on, whether summer or winter.
- Wandelingstraat 2a
- +32 (0) 16 29 70 58
- Tearoom Iris celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2009. In other words, this is an established favourite in this student city, with its delicious dishes, sweet desserts and snacks.
- Leopold Vanderkelenstraat 27
- +32 (0) 16 23 01 52
- 't Galetje
- The popularity of this ice-cream house is shown by the queues for a scoop of its highly-rated frozen treats. It has value for money too: luxury taste without the cost.
- Tiensestraat 44
- +32 (0) 16 40 34 96
- Coffee Cup
- The Coffee Cup: where coffee is made in the traditional way, combined with a varied menu of hot soups, delicious sandwiches, cakes, pies & fresh smoothies.
- Bondgenotenlaan 12
- +32 (0) 16 43 92 81
- Discover delicious Moroccan pastries at Medina. Cakes are traditionally baked with natural ingredients & reasonably priced. Also on offer are fresh mint teas, coffee & other Arabic delicacies.
- Blijde Inkomststraat 31a
- +32 (0) 475 36 66 94
- Het Pannenkoekenhuis
- Pancakes are great loaded with syrup & five kinds of sugar, but what about bacon, chicken masala, aubergine, goat cheese or other savories? Try them all at Het Pannenkoekenhuis.
- Brusselsestraat 26
- +32 (0) 16 20 34 64
LEUVEN - The ritual is well established by now. Thousands of beer lovers from across the globe pour into the city of Leuven to enjoy the Zythos beer festival held annually at the last-but-one weekend in April. ... [ more ]
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.