- Het Pannenkoekenhuis
- Pancakes are great loaded with syrup & five kinds of sugar, but what about bacon, chicken masala, aubergine, goat cheese or other savories? Try them all at Het Pannenkoekenhuis.
- Brusselsestraat 26
- +32 (0) 16 20 34 64
- Tearoom Iris celebrated its 30th anniversary in 2009. In other words, this is an established favourite in this student city, with its delicious dishes, sweet desserts and snacks.
- Leopold Vanderkelenstraat 27
- +32 (0) 16 23 01 52
- Young Amadeus House of Taste
- A great place to have a coffee, a cup of tea or a hot chocolate – especially accompanied by some delicious pastries. They have a nice terrace to sit on, whether summer or winter.
- Wandelingstraat 2a
- +32 (0) 16 29 70 58
- Discover delicious Moroccan pastries at Medina. Cakes are traditionally baked with natural ingredients & reasonably priced. Also on offer are fresh mint teas, coffee & other Arabic delicacies.
- Blijde Inkomststraat 31a
- +32 (0) 475 36 66 94
- Taste from one of 23 different flavors of homemade ice-cream, plus freshly-made warm waffles or wonderful ice-cream cakes: all on the menu at Croccantino
- Brusselsesteenweg 262
- 3020 Veltem-Beisem
- +32 (0) 16 48 02 28
- 't Galetje
- The popularity of this ice-cream house is shown by the queues for a scoop of its highly-rated frozen treats. It has value for money too: luxury taste without the cost.
- Tiensestraat 44
- +32 (0) 16 40 34 96
- Quetzal Chocoladebar
- Quetzal is a chocolatiers with an indomitable passion for the culture & history of chocolate. Enter a world of sophisticated flavors & surprising taste combinations in their extensive range.
- Alfons Smetsplein 3
- +32 (0) 16 50 03 14
- A delicious bagel & coffeebar whose trendy interior invites you to linger. Enjoy freshly baked bagels with fantastic coffee, cappuccino, macchiato latte or fresh juices/ smoothies.
- Naamsestraat 14
- +32 (0) 16 20 31 03
- Coffee Cup
- The Coffee Cup: where coffee is made in the traditional way, combined with a varied menu of hot soups, delicious sandwiches, cakes, pies & fresh smoothies.
- Bondgenotenlaan 12
- +32 (0) 16 43 92 81
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
We Belgians are keen on our ‘tripels’. And we enjoy our strong blond beers. The use of the term ‘tripel/triple’ denotes beers with larger amounts of ingredients added to the mash, ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.