- Skate Parc Casablanca
- If grinding, ollying & flicks are your thing, then the ramps at Skate Park Casablanca – found in the city centre – might be the best thing on 4 wheels, while you're in Leuven.
- Prins Regentlaan
- 3010 Kessel-Lo
- Sport Oase
- Sportoase is a sporting oasis where sports, recreation, leisure & people meet, for exercise, relaxation and relieving of stress. A good balance between price & quality.
- Philipssite 6
- +32 (0) 16 74 07 40
- Want to play like Jimmy White? Or just to have some fun with friends, family or colleagues? Then come play billiards at CHAOS, located in the centre of Leuven.
- Zeelstraat 1
- +32 (0) 16 23 33 18
- Provinciaal Domein Kessel-Lo
- This recreational park has playgrounds, electric & rowing boats, mini-cars, roller-skating & an outdoor heated paddling pool. Sports enthusiasts can play tennis, football, volleyball & basketball.
- + 32 (0) 16 25 13 92
- Leuven's local swimming pool has been recently renovated & includes both a 25m competition pool (with 10 lanes) and tropical style recreation area with slides & falls.
- Aarschotsesteenweg 730
- 3012 Wilsele
- +32 (0) 16 44 33 88
- Energym has a range of cardio & strength equipment, overseen by a personal trainer to guide you through. And thanks to its climate-control system, training is always a pleasure.
- Diestsesteenweg 141
- +32 (0) 16 84 82 92
- Enjoy indoor fun at the city's ice-skating rink. The place to go on a rainy day with friends or family – or to watch one of the seasons exciting ice-hockey games.
- Ondernemingenweg 1
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 40 30 60
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
Many Belgian brewers who produce specialty beers will tend to offer two varieties that they swear by, a blonde beer and a dark or Christmas beer. The dark beer will have the fragra... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.