- Provinciaal Domein Kessel-Lo
- This recreational park has playgrounds, electric & rowing boats, mini-cars, roller-skating & an outdoor heated paddling pool. Sports enthusiasts can play tennis, football, volleyball & basketball.
- + 32 (0) 16 25 13 92
- Want to play like Jimmy White? Or just to have some fun with friends, family or colleagues? Then come play billiards at CHAOS, located in the centre of Leuven.
- Zeelstraat 1
- +32 (0) 16 23 33 18
- Leuven's local swimming pool has been recently renovated & includes both a 25m competition pool (with 10 lanes) and tropical style recreation area with slides & falls.
- Aarschotsesteenweg 730
- 3012 Wilsele
- +32 (0) 16 44 33 88
- Skate Parc Casablanca
- If grinding, ollying & flicks are your thing, then the ramps at Skate Park Casablanca – found in the city centre – might be the best thing on 4 wheels, while you're in Leuven.
- Prins Regentlaan
- 3010 Kessel-Lo
- Enjoy indoor fun at the city's ice-skating rink. The place to go on a rainy day with friends or family – or to watch one of the seasons exciting ice-hockey games.
- Ondernemingenweg 1
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 40 30 60
- Sport Oase
- Sportoase is a sporting oasis where sports, recreation, leisure & people meet, for exercise, relaxation and relieving of stress. A good balance between price & quality.
- Philipssite 6
- +32 (0) 16 74 07 40
- Energym has a range of cardio & strength equipment, overseen by a personal trainer to guide you through. And thanks to its climate-control system, training is always a pleasure.
- Diestsesteenweg 141
- +32 (0) 16 84 82 92
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
Wild Jo marks a turning point for De Koninck: the brewers are swapping their familiar top-fermented beers for a tempestuous Belgian Wild Ale, re-fermented using wild yeasts (Bretta... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.