- Club Montreal
- A lounge on the first floor & a space to go completely wild in the main room – where resident DJ's provide the backdrop for a great night out. Something for everyone at Club Montreal!
- Naamsestraat 34
- +32 (0) 473 55 28 32
- Party hall Albatros is run by LOKO, the students of Leuven with the aim of offering students the best party, as cheap as possible. Located close to the city centre.
- Brusselsestraat 15
- +32 (0) 16 22 31 09
- The Seven Oaks
- If you're a lover of 90's music, then head to The Seven Oaks for a dance. This underground club located in the centre of Leuven is very popular – and entry is completely free!
- Hanengang 3
- +32 (0) 16 20 83 33
- This is the biggest student party venue in the city-centre, well-known to anyone studying, or who's studied at Leuven. Have some unforgettable party moments of your own!
- Bogaardenstraat 33
- +32 (0) 16 23 23 83
- 't Archief
- This popular & always busy student dance-cafe has Allaine Schaiko (Stella Artois Belgium & World Draught Master) behind the bar – ready to tap you the perfect pint!
- Zeelstraat 1
- +32 (0) 476 91 21 75
- Rumba & Co
- 'Get a Nightlife' is this place's motto, and their disco plays across a variety of eclectic music genres – so you can live up to that motto when you hit the town with friends!
- Kiekenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 475 28 01 41
- Club Silo
- The pride of the Leuven's nightlife. Silo is an underground club just outside the centre. Its popularity lies in a perfect matching of electro music to dazzling light shows.
- Vaartkom 39
- +32 (0) 476 83 89 82
- At Mattiz you can choose from of a huge drinks menu that contains just about every cocktail on earth. Look out for the "Fab 5", a teaser cocktail list which is updated every two weeks.
- Naamsestraat 53
- +32 (0) 16 74 63 84
- This club/party venue is the place to be for top-events, parties in style & meetings with a difference. 3 distinct rooms, impressive sound and light systems and a VIP lounge/bar/disco.
- Muntstraat 5
- +32 (0) 16 20 06 41
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
Europeans have been drinking fruit beer for centuries. The Celts were partial to apple beer. The Belgians mastered the brewing of fruit beers a long time ago. This tradition goes b... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.