- Club Silo
- The pride of the Leuven's nightlife. Silo is an underground club just outside the centre. Its popularity lies in a perfect matching of electro music to dazzling light shows.
- Vaartkom 39
- +32 (0) 476 83 89 82
- 't Archief
- This popular & always busy student dance-cafe has Allaine Schaiko (Stella Artois Belgium & World Draught Master) behind the bar – ready to tap you the perfect pint!
- Zeelstraat 1
- +32 (0) 476 91 21 75
- Rumba & Co
- 'Get a Nightlife' is this place's motto, and their disco plays across a variety of eclectic music genres – so you can live up to that motto when you hit the town with friends!
- Kiekenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 475 28 01 41
- The Seven Oaks
- If you're a lover of 90's music, then head to The Seven Oaks for a dance. This underground club located in the centre of Leuven is very popular – and entry is completely free!
- Hanengang 3
- +32 (0) 16 20 83 33
- Party hall Albatros is run by LOKO, the students of Leuven with the aim of offering students the best party, as cheap as possible. Located close to the city centre.
- Brusselsestraat 15
- +32 (0) 16 22 31 09
- At Mattiz you can choose from of a huge drinks menu that contains just about every cocktail on earth. Look out for the "Fab 5", a teaser cocktail list which is updated every two weeks.
- Naamsestraat 53
- +32 (0) 16 74 63 84
- This club/party venue is the place to be for top-events, parties in style & meetings with a difference. 3 distinct rooms, impressive sound and light systems and a VIP lounge/bar/disco.
- Muntstraat 5
- +32 (0) 16 20 06 41
- Club Montreal
- A lounge on the first floor & a space to go completely wild in the main room – where resident DJ's provide the backdrop for a great night out. Something for everyone at Club Montreal!
- Naamsestraat 34
- +32 (0) 473 55 28 32
- This is the biggest student party venue in the city-centre, well-known to anyone studying, or who's studied at Leuven. Have some unforgettable party moments of your own!
- Bogaardenstraat 33
- +32 (0) 16 23 23 83
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
We Belgians are keen on our ‘tripels’. And we enjoy our strong blond beers. The use of the term ‘tripel/triple’ denotes beers with larger amounts of ingredients added to the mash, ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.