- Thomas Stapleton
- At this Irish Pub, besides the obligatory Guinness, and other Irish tipples, this pub also serve a wide range of beers, spirits and wines – best enjoyed in the sunny beer garden. Live music a regular feature.
- Standonckstraat 4
- +32 (0) 16 29 35 27
- De Blauwe Kater
- Jazz-loving beer lovers, beware! De Blauwe Kater serves as many as 90 varieties of beer, with live Jazz performances every Monday, completely free!
- Hallengang 1
- +32 (0) 16 20 80 90
- This event-café is known for its long bar and a central stage which lets you get close to the performing artists. Enjoy intimate music with goosebumps moments guaranteed!
- Waversebaan 139
- 3050 Oud-Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 26 16 36
- GC De Wildeman
- It may be a small community cultural centre, but many events are organised here weekly, with national & international artists of all kinds often found on-stage.
- Schoolstraat 15
- 3020 Herent
- +32 (0) 16 22 31 16
- At The Bebop
- The Bebop assures you a sophisticated mix of musical genres – blues, jazz, funk, soul, world music & pop – while enjoying the beer, cocktails or large selection of malt whiskeys.
- Tiensestraat 82
- +32 (0) 16 20 86 04
- 30CC is the cultural epicentre of Leuven, hosting theatre, musicals, comedy, dance, classical music, jazz and a whole lot more besides.
- Rijschoolstraat 4
- +32 (0) 16 23 84 27
- Het Dépot
- This is one place in Leuven that musicians & music lovers rave about – not just a concert hall, but also a trendsetter for musical initiatives across the region.
- Kapucijnenvoer 47
- +32 (0) 16 22 06 03
- Enjoy great music and an intimate atmosphere at the STUKcafé. They also offer great stews – with blue Chimay or Quorn au vin – as well as pastas, soups, sandwiches & chili.
- Naamsestraat 96
- +32 (0) 16 32 03 23
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
VAL-DIEU - Those monks certainly picked some beautiful spots for their abbeys. The rumble of the busy motorway lies far behind me as I swap the flat northern http://belgium.beertourism.com/about-belgium/geograph... [ more ]
The Diôle Blonde was the first beer introduced by Brasserie des Carrières. Its launch at the end of 2012 came after much fine-tuning and many a test brew in this microbrewery at th... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.