- Thomas Stapleton
- At this Irish Pub, besides the obligatory Guinness, and other Irish tipples, this pub also serve a wide range of beers, spirits and wines – best enjoyed in the sunny beer garden. Live music a regular feature.
- Standonckstraat 4
- +32 (0) 16 29 35 27
- De Blauwe Kater
- Jazz-loving beer lovers, beware! De Blauwe Kater serves as many as 90 varieties of beer, with live Jazz performances every Monday, completely free!
- Hallengang 1
- +32 (0) 16 20 80 90
- GC De Wildeman
- It may be a small community cultural centre, but many events are organised here weekly, with national & international artists of all kinds often found on-stage.
- Schoolstraat 15
- 3020 Herent
- +32 (0) 16 22 31 16
- At The Bebop
- The Bebop assures you a sophisticated mix of musical genres – blues, jazz, funk, soul, world music & pop – while enjoying the beer, cocktails or large selection of malt whiskeys.
- Tiensestraat 82
- +32 (0) 16 20 86 04
- 30CC is the cultural epicentre of Leuven, hosting theatre, musicals, comedy, dance, classical music, jazz and a whole lot more besides.
- Rijschoolstraat 4
- +32 (0) 16 23 84 27
- Enjoy great music and an intimate atmosphere at the STUKcafé. They also offer great stews – with blue Chimay or Quorn au vin – as well as pastas, soups, sandwiches & chili.
- Naamsestraat 96
- +32 (0) 16 32 03 23
- This event-café is known for its long bar and a central stage which lets you get close to the performing artists. Enjoy intimate music with goosebumps moments guaranteed!
- Waversebaan 139
- 3050 Oud-Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 26 16 36
- Het Dépot
- This is one place in Leuven that musicians & music lovers rave about – not just a concert hall, but also a trendsetter for musical initiatives across the region.
- Kapucijnenvoer 47
- +32 (0) 16 22 06 03
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
Donker is the genuine flagship of the “Kasteel” range. Brewed since 1989 and the first, original Kasteel beer. The name is a clear reference to Ingelmunster castle owned by the Van... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.