- Thomas Stapleton
- At this Irish Pub, besides the obligatory Guinness, and other Irish tipples, this pub also serve a wide range of beers, spirits and wines – best enjoyed in the sunny beer garden. Live music a regular feature.
- Standonckstraat 4
- +32 (0) 16 29 35 27
- Enjoy great music and an intimate atmosphere at the STUKcafé. They also offer great stews – with blue Chimay or Quorn au vin – as well as pastas, soups, sandwiches & chili.
- Naamsestraat 96
- +32 (0) 16 32 03 23
- De Blauwe Kater
- Jazz-loving beer lovers, beware! De Blauwe Kater serves as many as 90 varieties of beer, with live Jazz performances every Monday, completely free!
- Hallengang 1
- +32 (0) 16 20 80 90
- 30CC is the cultural epicentre of Leuven, hosting theatre, musicals, comedy, dance, classical music, jazz and a whole lot more besides.
- Rijschoolstraat 4
- +32 (0) 16 23 84 27
- Het Dépot
- This is one place in Leuven that musicians & music lovers rave about – not just a concert hall, but also a trendsetter for musical initiatives across the region.
- Kapucijnenvoer 47
- +32 (0) 16 22 06 03
- At The Bebop
- The Bebop assures you a sophisticated mix of musical genres – blues, jazz, funk, soul, world music & pop – while enjoying the beer, cocktails or large selection of malt whiskeys.
- Tiensestraat 82
- +32 (0) 16 20 86 04
- GC De Wildeman
- It may be a small community cultural centre, but many events are organised here weekly, with national & international artists of all kinds often found on-stage.
- Schoolstraat 15
- 3020 Herent
- +32 (0) 16 22 31 16
- This event-café is known for its long bar and a central stage which lets you get close to the performing artists. Enjoy intimate music with goosebumps moments guaranteed!
- Waversebaan 139
- 3050 Oud-Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 26 16 36
LEUVEN - The ritual is well established by now. Thousands of beer lovers from across the globe pour into the city of Leuven to enjoy the Zythos beer festival held annually at the last-but-one weekend in April. ... [ more ]
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
The Houblon Chouffe is a crossover beer – a Belgian interpretation of the India Pale Ale (IPA), a beer style originating in England. Extra hops were added to these ales, to make s... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.