- Ibis Budget
- The name says it all – 139 basic but modern rooms, with value for money top of the attraction. Great location too, just opposite the central railway-station.
- Martelarenlaan 10
- 3010 Kessel-Lo
- +32 (0) 16 47 98 80
- This hotel in the historic centre features 14 stylish rooms with all necessary comforts. Its pleasant & warm atmosphere aims to make you feel immediately at home.
- Martelarenplein 15
- +32 (0) 16 62 38 00
- The Lodge
- This historic farmhouse has been superbly restored & transformed into a stylish hotel. Embracing both heritage & natural environment, it's a perfect base for both business and pleasure.
- Kantineplein 3
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 50 95 09
- Hotel Professor
- Just 10 minutes from the station you'll find this comfortable hotel with its simple rooms. A great central location and an excellent cocktail bar downstairs.
- Naamsestraat 20
- +32 (0) 16 20 14 14
- Hotel Binnenhof
- This 3-star hotel is right in the middle of Leuven, and has a total of 60 comfortable rooms, warmly decorated in a modern style.
- Maria Theresiastraat 65
- +32 (0) 16 20 55 92
- Mille Colonnes
- Hotel Mille Colonnes is across from the railway-station, with comfortable, if somewhat basic rooms. One for travellers on a budget wanting to get their heads down.
- Martelarenplein 5
- +32 (0) 16 22 86 21
- New Damshire
- Hotel New Damshire has a great location – close to the Old Market Square & its shops & restaurants – and offers stylish modern rooms with luxurious beds.
- Schapenstraat 1
- +32 (0) 16 74 52 45
- Martin's Klooster
- Martin's Klooster is housed in a 16th-century former monastery. It offers 4-star facilities, with a wonderfully attractive interior, beautiful winter garden & bar with a fireplace.
- Predikherenstraat 22
- +32 (0) 16 21 31 41
- This modern hotel's sophisticated interior works in tandem with a personal touch. A comfortable & relaxing atmosphere makes for a great base for business traveller & tourist alike.
- L.E. van Arenbergplein 1
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 31 44 44
- Begijnhof Congres Hotel
- This hotel, next to the city's 13th-century Grand Beguinage offers, as well as modern spacious rooms, a gym, sauna & a beautiful secluded garden with a terrace.
- Groot Begijnhof 15
- +32 (0) 16 29 10 10
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
In the north of Belgium everyone knows what a Slurfke is: it is the beer that Eddy Van Noteghem, a main character in the wildly popular television series 'Thuis' ('Home'), is busy ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.