For Beer Lovers
- Het Zythos Bierfestival
- At the annual Zythos Beer Festival more than 100 Belgian brewers offer you the chance to taste over 500 different types of beer. One no real beer lover should miss!
- Brabantlaan 1
- 3001 Heverlee
- De Blauwe Kater
- Jazz-loving beer lovers, beware! De Blauwe Kater serves as many as 90 varieties of beer, with live Jazz performances every Monday, completely free!
- Hallengang 1
- +32 (0) 16 20 80 90
- Leuven Beer Stories
- Experience a journey through the history of the old cafés and breweries of the wonderful beer-capital, Leuven. From 1st April to 31st October you can enjoy a special guided tour.
- Guided Tour
- +32 (0) 16 20 30 20
- De Fiere Margriet
- Unique in Leuven: a beerhouse with a range of over 300 beers. For true beer-specialists, or those looking for something a little beyond the everyday beer.
- Margarethaplein 11
- +32 (0) 486 06 78 16
- Perfect venue to learn the art of food & Belgian beer pairing. Starts with a beer tasting & then guests receive a medley of foods to work into a custom snack to match to each beer.
- The Loft
- Vaarktom 53
- +32 (0) 474 97 12 54
- Domus Brewery
- Crafters of much-loved beers Con Domus and Nostra Domus, this authentic artisan brewery has it all – a wonderful medieval tavern, great restaurant, enclosed terrace, and a brewery to tour.
- Tiensestraat 8
- +32 (0) 16 20 14 49
- Stella Artois Brewery
- Enjoy a guided tour of this brewery giant & discover all the tricks of their brewing trade. As well as the brew-room, you'll see the filtration hall, where the bottles, cans and barrels are filled at a dizzying speed.
- +32 (0) 16 24 74 61
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.