- Quetzal Chocoladebar
- Quetzal is a chocolatiers with an indomitable passion for the culture & history of chocolate. Enter a world of sophisticated flavors & surprising taste combinations in their extensive range.
- Alfons Smetsplein 3
- +32 (0) 16 50 03 14
- Since it's founding in 1926, Godiva has been a globally-prestigious chocolate brand. Their passion for innovation and luxury has left them with a legendary reputation.
- Brusselsestraat 53
- +32 (0) 16 23 49 22
- Chocolaterie Demeestere
- Chocolaterie Demeestere has its chocolates fashioned in their own workshop, prepared according to ancient tradition & with necessary expertise. You'll taste the difference
- Naamsesteenweg 288
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 26 13 16
- Fusing a passion for chocolate to an artistic sensibility, Bittersweet brings forth a superb collection of delicacies. Just a few meters from Leuven Town Hall & Market Square.
- Eikstraat 2
- +32 (0) 495 80 08 88
- Think Chocolate
- As you'd might expect, Think Chocolate offers a wide range of handmade chocolates, speciality & customised chocolate – as well as gift baskets & other confectionery.
- L. Vanderkelenstraat 43
- +32 (0) 16 20 41 11
- Cornelis Dieter
- Dieter Cornelis prepares delectible chocolates & truffles, with a focus on taste and presentation. You will find both classic & contemporary creations, made with care for freshness and quality.
- Gemeentestraat 76
- 3010 Kessel-Lo
- +32 (0) 477 38 60 99
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.