- Quetzal Chocoladebar
- Quetzal is a chocolatiers with an indomitable passion for the culture & history of chocolate. Enter a world of sophisticated flavors & surprising taste combinations in their extensive range.
- Alfons Smetsplein 3
- +32 (0) 16 50 03 14
- Fusing a passion for chocolate to an artistic sensibility, Bittersweet brings forth a superb collection of delicacies. Just a few meters from Leuven Town Hall & Market Square.
- Eikstraat 2
- +32 (0) 495 80 08 88
- Think Chocolate
- As you'd might expect, Think Chocolate offers a wide range of handmade chocolates, speciality & customised chocolate – as well as gift baskets & other confectionery.
- L. Vanderkelenstraat 43
- +32 (0) 16 20 41 11
- Chocolaterie Demeestere
- Chocolaterie Demeestere has its chocolates fashioned in their own workshop, prepared according to ancient tradition & with necessary expertise. You'll taste the difference
- Naamsesteenweg 288
- 3001 Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 26 13 16
- Since it's founding in 1926, Godiva has been a globally-prestigious chocolate brand. Their passion for innovation and luxury has left them with a legendary reputation.
- Brusselsestraat 53
- +32 (0) 16 23 49 22
- Cornelis Dieter
- Dieter Cornelis prepares delectible chocolates & truffles, with a focus on taste and presentation. You will find both classic & contemporary creations, made with care for freshness and quality.
- Gemeentestraat 76
- 3010 Kessel-Lo
- +32 (0) 477 38 60 99
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.