Bed and Breakfast
- This family run B&B is right on the waterfront of the Norbertijnenabdij at Park Heverlee. Works of art, wooden floors & modern fittings give each room a unique style.
- Abdijstraat 56
- +32 (0) 16 40 53 83
- Lodging at 8
- Enjoy a stay in this quiet area, with its homely atmosphere and modern comfort. This beautiful B&B, dating back to 1918, is just a stone's throw away from the city centre.
- Weldadigheidsstraat 8
- +32 (0) 475 93 72 21
- Feel at right home in this comfortable B&B, within walking distance of the station. It has en-suite rooms, well-designed & with the highest standards of comfort. Wifi too.
- Tiensevest 122
- +32 (0) 16 29 46 32
- De Kapel
- You will find this B&B Chapel only a stone's throw from the city's train-station, next to the Blauwput Chapel. Has 2 guest rooms, named after famous Leuven characters: Fonske & The Kotmadam.
- A. de Becker Remyplein 51
- +32 (0) 16 23 53 61
- Located among the ponds of Bellefroid, this B&B has a panoramic rural view. Good weather sees breakfast served on its outdoor terraces, in the delightful garden.
- Bornestraat 72
- 3012 Wilsele
- +32 (0) 16 23 82 80
- B&B De Waterlelies
- In the beautiful setting of a modernist art-deco house, by architect P. Stevens, this B&B offers stylishly rooms & a generous breakfast.
- Redingenstraat 114
- +32 (0) 499 70 75 07
- Tussen Kunst en Konfituur
- This charming B&B lies on the edge of the Meerdaalwoud, in the village of Oud-Heverlee – a real oasis of peace & quiet, mixing old & new, nature & art, all to good effect.
- Eikenlaan 2
- 3050 Oud-Heverlee
- +32 (0) 16 47 29 45
- B&B Lavan is to be found in the green outskirts of Leuven, but still just 1 km from the centre, near the Arenberg Park. An ideal stayover for both business and pleasure.
- Celestijnenlaan 62
- +32 (0) 16 43 58 38
- Guesthouse Begijnhof
- Situated in the historic 17th century building of Sint-Jan, it is also directly opposite the entrance to the Great Beguinage. The property has recently been renovated and has 5 luxurious guestrooms.
- Schapenstraat 97
- +32 (0) 470 64 54 35
- Rêve de Luxe
- Vaulted ceilings, baroque portraits & warmly-colored walls form the backdrop to the gorgeous rooms of of this attractive mansion – equipped with all manner of possible facilities.
- Leon Schreursvest 57
- +32 (0) 485 37 08 70
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
VAL-DIEU - Those monks certainly picked some beautiful spots for their abbeys. The rumble of the busy motorway lies far behind me as I swap the flat northern http://belgium.beertourism.com/about-belgium/geograph... [ more ]
Belgium is proud of its abbey beers and their centuries-old tradition. These include the beers brewed by Val-Dieu, near Liège. The current brewers were inspired by the traditional ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.