- Allo Couscous
- Enjoy delicious fresh Mediterranean and Moroccan dishes delivered at home from Allo Couscous, located in the city centre of Kortrijk. This restaurant is also perfect for vegetarians!
- Plein 63
- +32 (0) 497 71 17 52
- Pizza Italia
- Pizza Italia is synonymous with quality and service when it comes to Italian food. For delicious fresh-made starters, Italian pizzas and pastas the traditional way, this is the place to go.
- Zandstraat 17
- +32 (0) 56 20 03 50
- Home Oriental
- Home Oriental is owned by the Say family. Next to their Asian Supermarket with a great choice of food from South East Asia they also offer a delicious range of dishes at their takeaway restaurant.
- Brugsesteenweg 86
- +32 (0) 56 71 28 32
- Frituur Groeninghe
- In 1990 owner Christel already won her first contest of "Best fries in the country." Back then they promoted fries in a cornet, and today the day she still offers them in the same delicious way.
- Veemarkt 1
- +32 (0) 56 20 35 98
- 't Smulhoekje
- Aldo and Aline welcome you at The Smulhoekje, since the opening in 2004 their customers have always been able to count on a smooth and friendly service, a wide selection and last but not least; tasty fresh fries!
- Deerlijksestraat 58
- +32 (0) 486 97 20 81
- Smile Sandwichbar
- Searching for tasty sandwiches, grilled panini's or pastries at an affordable price and hygienically served? You'll find it all at this sandwich-bar. Doors open at 6.30 in the morning!
- Spoorweglaan 27
- +32 (0) 56 74 91 11
- Het Bourgondisch Kruis
- Het Bourgondisch Kruis has an interior that combines old and new materials, which brings a wonderful serene atmosphere. Rather eat at home? This restaurant also offers takeaway!
- Brugsesteenweg 400
- 8420 Kuurne
- +32 (0) 56 70 24 55
- Pasta & Go
- At this trendy pasta-bar you can eat-in or take your delicious pasta home. Choose out of a range of 8 different types of sauces. (Good to know: This restaurant is also a catering-business.)
- Doorniksesteenweg 83
- +32 (0) 56 95 78 15
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.