- Frituur Groeninghe
- In 1990 owner Christel already won her first contest of "Best fries in the country." Back then they promoted fries in a cornet, and today the day she still offers them in the same delicious way.
- Veemarkt 1
- +32 (0) 56 20 35 98
- Smile Sandwichbar
- Searching for tasty sandwiches, grilled panini's or pastries at an affordable price and hygienically served? You'll find it all at this sandwich-bar. Doors open at 6.30 in the morning!
- Spoorweglaan 27
- +32 (0) 56 74 91 11
- Allo Couscous
- Enjoy delicious fresh Mediterranean and Moroccan dishes delivered at home from Allo Couscous, located in the city centre of Kortrijk. This restaurant is also perfect for vegetarians!
- Plein 63
- +32 (0) 497 71 17 52
- Pasta & Go
- At this trendy pasta-bar you can eat-in or take your delicious pasta home. Choose out of a range of 8 different types of sauces. (Good to know: This restaurant is also a catering-business.)
- Doorniksesteenweg 83
- +32 (0) 56 95 78 15
- Home Oriental
- Home Oriental is owned by the Say family. Next to their Asian Supermarket with a great choice of food from South East Asia they also offer a delicious range of dishes at their takeaway restaurant.
- Brugsesteenweg 86
- +32 (0) 56 71 28 32
- Pizza Italia
- Pizza Italia is synonymous with quality and service when it comes to Italian food. For delicious fresh-made starters, Italian pizzas and pastas the traditional way, this is the place to go.
- Zandstraat 17
- +32 (0) 56 20 03 50
- Het Bourgondisch Kruis
- Het Bourgondisch Kruis has an interior that combines old and new materials, which brings a wonderful serene atmosphere. Rather eat at home? This restaurant also offers takeaway!
- Brugsesteenweg 400
- 8420 Kuurne
- +32 (0) 56 70 24 55
- 't Smulhoekje
- Aldo and Aline welcome you at The Smulhoekje, since the opening in 2004 their customers have always been able to count on a smooth and friendly service, a wide selection and last but not least; tasty fresh fries!
- Deerlijksestraat 58
- +32 (0) 486 97 20 81
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
Between 1946 and 1992 the Sint-Sixtus Westvleteren abbey beers were brewed by the Sint Bernardus brewery. When the monks of Westvleteren decided to start brewing their beers within... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.