- Pizza Italia
- Pizza Italia is synonymous with quality and service when it comes to Italian food. For delicious fresh-made starters, Italian pizzas and pastas the traditional way, this is the place to go.
- Zandstraat 17
- +32 (0) 56 20 03 50
- Home Oriental
- Home Oriental is owned by the Say family. Next to their Asian Supermarket with a great choice of food from South East Asia they also offer a delicious range of dishes at their takeaway restaurant.
- Brugsesteenweg 86
- +32 (0) 56 71 28 32
- Allo Couscous
- Enjoy delicious fresh Mediterranean and Moroccan dishes delivered at home from Allo Couscous, located in the city centre of Kortrijk. This restaurant is also perfect for vegetarians!
- Plein 63
- +32 (0) 497 71 17 52
- Het Bourgondisch Kruis
- Het Bourgondisch Kruis has an interior that combines old and new materials, which brings a wonderful serene atmosphere. Rather eat at home? This restaurant also offers takeaway!
- Brugsesteenweg 400
- 8420 Kuurne
- +32 (0) 56 70 24 55
- Frituur Groeninghe
- In 1990 owner Christel already won her first contest of "Best fries in the country." Back then they promoted fries in a cornet, and today the day she still offers them in the same delicious way.
- Veemarkt 1
- +32 (0) 56 20 35 98
- Pasta & Go
- At this trendy pasta-bar you can eat-in or take your delicious pasta home. Choose out of a range of 8 different types of sauces. (Good to know: This restaurant is also a catering-business.)
- Doorniksesteenweg 83
- +32 (0) 56 95 78 15
- Smile Sandwichbar
- Searching for tasty sandwiches, grilled panini's or pastries at an affordable price and hygienically served? You'll find it all at this sandwich-bar. Doors open at 6.30 in the morning!
- Spoorweglaan 27
- +32 (0) 56 74 91 11
- 't Smulhoekje
- Aldo and Aline welcome you at The Smulhoekje, since the opening in 2004 their customers have always been able to count on a smooth and friendly service, a wide selection and last but not least; tasty fresh fries!
- Deerlijksestraat 58
- +32 (0) 486 97 20 81
LEUVEN - The ritual is well established by now. Thousands of beer lovers from across the globe pour into the city of Leuven to enjoy the Zythos beer festival held annually at the last-but-one weekend in April. ... [ more ]
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
Bavik Super Pils’ name did not come out of the blue. In most pils beers, a higher-density wort is brewed and water is added after fermentation using the so-called ‘high gravity’ me... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.