- Flanders Indoor Karting
- What distinguishes this Karting from others is the highly qualified World Karts Karts of 270cc. Learn all the tricks, riding in a group, cornering, overtaking and all of that at a speed of about 60km/h!
- Spinnerijkaai 67b
- +32 (0) 56 21 49 91
- De Mambo
- De Mambo is the first billiard center that's also offering indoor Mini Golf. Have fun with three-band, billiards, golf, darts and bingo-games. They also have a children's corner, and a Restaurant.
- Ringlaan 32
- +32 (0) 56 37 29 66
- Blueberry Hill Adventure Indoor Sports Centre. Wall-climbing, bouldering, caving, for both beginners and experienced climbers. There's something for everyone, customized itinerary and guidance!
- Oudenaardsesteenweg 343
- +32 (0) 56 22 80 79
- Zwembad Mimosa
- Indoor: a large bath, a learner, a kiddie pool, a slide with separate landing pit, 4 whirlpools, 2 solariums and a sauna. Outdoor: A sunbathing area with paddling pool and beach-volleyball grounds.
- +32 (0) 56 27 80 70
- De Kaai
- The Kaai fitness is the only club in Belgium that has the unique Artis-line Technogym. Handsets with free internet and soon with virtual training. The club also offers 6 squash courts.
- 't Hoge 8
- +32 (0) 56 20 11 43
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
Scotch de Silly is a beer with a powerful echo of World War I, tracing its origin to the turmoil of that conflict. At that time, outside of the city of Silly, a regiment of Scotti... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.