- Bar des Amis
- The newest member of the Polé Polé-family. Socializing, cocktails, friends and live DJ's. Bar des Amis offers you a night full of fun and dancing. In summer you can enjoy your cocktail on their terrace.
- Onze-Lieve-Vrouwestraat 2
- +32 (0) 9 356 67 00
- De Geverfde Vogel
- De Geverfde Vogel is a well known young and trendy café in the heart of the city. If you want to take a step into the world this is definitely the place to go. On weekends they organize theme-nights.
- B. Reynaertstraat 15
- +32 (0) 478 20 88 74
- Diedjies is a nightclub located in Kuurne, which is about 5km away from Kortrijk. The club is open every Sunday evening and also on special occasions. Come to Diedjies and rock your Sunday!
- Koning Leopold III-straat 9
- 8520 Kuurne
- +32 (0) 56 70 00 00
- The worlds best cocktails you can drink at Vagant, with that you can try a tasty tapas such as herring in curry or tomato-mozzarella. Every Friday after 17.00pm they provide a nice "afterwork" snack for their costumers.
- Voorstraat 32
- +32 (0) 473 47 03 08
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
In 2003 the Roman brewery – in business since 1545 and a proud member of the Belgian Family Brewers association – relaunched its popular 'Roman Oudenaards bruin' as 'Adriaen Brouwe... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.