- Duivels Paterke
- This hotel is located on the edge of the centre of the city, on walking distance from the market. It offers modern rooms and has a typical Belgian bar with around 65 different Belgian beers to taste.
- Harelbeeksestraat 29
- +32 (0) 56 20 25 40
- This hotel is built with an eye for combination of historical heritage and a new futuristic design. Next to the new complex of the hotel stands an authentic restored windmill from 1841.
- Abdijmolenweg 1
- +32 (0) 56 21 21 00
- Square Hotel
- The Square Hotel is a business hotel which also provides perfectly as a family hotel. It's a 3-star hotel with a unique modern atmosphere. Relax after a busy day in their wonderful lounge.
- Groeningestraat 39
- +32 (0) 56 28 89 50
- Bell Expo
- This hotel in a green oasis of peace is located within walking distance of the Xpo halls and only a few minutes by car or bus from the cozy, old city centre of Kortrijk with its many attractions, shops and cafes.
- Lindenlaan 14
- +32 (0) 56 45 75 00
- Center Hotel
- As the name says itself, this 3-star hotel has a great central location. It offers 26 spacious modern rooms and it also offers their costumers free use of the hammam, sauna, whirlpool and fitness.
- Graanmarkt 6
- +32 (0) 56 21 97 21
- Hotel Troopeird
- This historic hotel with original features is located right on the outskirts of Kortrijk. It combines a traditional decor with modern facilities and offers its costumers free Wi-Fi and parking.
- Doornikserijksweg 74
- +32 (0) 56 22 26 85
- Hotel Wu Wei
- Wu Wei is an oasis to relax and enjoy, but also to discover new things. A spa, restaurant and cooking workshop, seminar, meeting rooms and hotel all together. Yet everything remains small and cozy.
- Kongoweg 23
- +32 (0) 56 29 01 00
- Hotel Messeyne
- Messeyne Hotel is located in a historical street just a few steps away from the Main Market. Each room has a totally different atmosphere. You can enjoy free parking, Wi-Fi and a wellness.
- Groeningestraat 17
- +32 (0) 56 21 21 66
- Hotel Focus
- Hotel Focus was founded in 1995 as the smallest hotel in Kortrijk, they offer 28 cosy rooms and indicate your stay with that little bit more, so you can feel at home even though you're outdoors.
- Hoveniersstraat 50
- +32 (0) 56 21 29 08
- This luxurious and trendy hotel (opposite the Central Station) is just a stone's throw away from the shopping-center K. The Hotel offers a variety of comfortable, well-equipped rooms.
- Stationsplein 2
- +32 (0) 56 22 03 03
LEUVEN - The ritual is well established by now. Thousands of beer lovers from across the globe pour into the city of Leuven to enjoy the Zythos beer festival held annually at the last-but-one weekend in April. ... [ more ]
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
The beers of Val-Dieu subscribe to the rich tradition of Belgian abbey beers. The brewer’s inspiration is found in the recipes laid down many centuries ago by the monks. This is no... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.