- Kortrijk 1302
- Kortrijk 1302 is the place for young and old to experience The Battle of the Golden Spurs. You can see the protagonists of the conflict come back to life and follow the course of the battle on a giant scale model.
- +32 (0) 56 27 78 50
- Schouwburg Kortrijk
- The Kortrijk Theatre is with its 800 spectator seats just about the largest performing arts center in the south of West Flanders. The building dates back from 1920 and was designed as a "Théâtre à l'Italienne".
- Schouwburgplein 14
- +32 (0) 56 23 98 50
- The Broelmuseum is a branch of the Museum of Fine Arts and the Museum of Archaeology and Decorative Arts. Their regional collection includes masterpieces from the 16th-century till today.
- Broelkaai 6
- +32 (0) 56 27 77 80
- This museum, situated in the most striking property, learns you all about the fascinating history of the beguinage of Kortrijk and shows how the Beguines lived their daily lives in the 17th-century.
- +32 (0) 56 24 48 04
- This museum learns you the fascinating history of the flax-industry. It shows the different facets of the flax processing and main finished products showed by 26 scenes and flat-screens.
- Etienne Sabbelaan 4
- +32 (0) 56 27 74 70
- You enjoy playing music? You like theater? you love to dance? The conservatory can make your artistic dreams come true! The ideal place where each candidate can enjoy the guidance of qualified teachers.
- Conservatoriumplein 3
- +32 (0) 56 27 78 80
LEUVEN - The ritual is well established by now. Thousands of beer lovers from across the globe pour into the city of Leuven to enjoy the Zythos beer festival held annually at the last-but-one weekend in April. ... [ more ]
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
This golden-hued abbey beer could be considered as one of the most traditional of Belgian beers. It has a pedigree that stretches back to before the French Revolution. During that... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.