Things to Do
- Brouwerij Van Steenberge
- This traditional family run brewery is being transformed into a state of the art facility. After the visit you will make a trip down Memory Lane in the old brewery tavern welcomed by Augustijn, Gulden Draak and Piraat.
- Lindenlaan 25
- +32 (0) 9 344 50 71
- MORE INFORMATION
- Studio Skoop
- Studio Skoop runs movies from all over the world, focussing on internationally acclaimed & honored films. Enjoy them in one of their five cosy air-conditioned 'theatres'.
- Sint-Annaplein 63
- +32 (0) 9 225 08 45
- Balloon & Heli
- Balloon & Heli is a professional & experienced company with superb flight record stretching over years. They can offer you a breathtaking balloon journey, or a thrilling helicopter ride.
- Hofveldstraat 36
- 9688 Maarkedal
- +32 (0) 475 47 37 27
- De Blaarmeersen
- This sport & recreation park has a huge lake, offering the widest possible range of sports and leisure opportunities - and a great playground for kids, on a sunny day.
- Zuiderlaan 5
- +32 (0) 9 266 81 70
- Tinnenpot Theater
- The tiny but much-loved Tinnenpot Theater undertakes its own productions, as well as guest ones, & also has a place for other arts like music, dance, film and video.
- Tinnenpotstraat 21
- +32 (0) 9 225 18 60
- Flanders Expo
- Flanders Expo is one of the largest exhibition spaces in Belgium, with eight 'football pitches' of space across its 8 halls, all fully-equiped for events, conferences & meets.
- Maaltekouter 1
- 9051 Sint-Denijs-Westrem
- +32 (0) 9 241 92 11
- De Bootjes van Gent
- Get on board one of the city's many canal boats, for a tourist cruise round the beautiful city of Ghent & see its stunning historical buildings from a fresh perspective.
- Korenlei 4A
- +32 (0) 9 229 17 16
- Pretland is a large indoor playground, ready-made for children from 1 to 10. Countless hours of carefree fun for your kids, while you enjoy a nice cup of coffee.
- Wiedauwkaai 52
- +32 (0) 9 374 44 47
- De Vooruit is old-time concert hall in Ghent's centre, holding all sorts of performances every week. It's cross-cultural too – directly in front is an art center of the same name.
- Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 23
- +32 (0) 9 267 28 28
- Horse and Carriage
- Be treated like royalty, and step into a carriage, pulled a beautiful horse, at Saint Bavo's Square. From here you will be driven around the best sights of the historical city of Ghent.
- +32 (0) 475 82 16 20
- Vlaamse Opera
- The Flemish Opera is a non-profit company that puts on a varied program of opera and concerts, together with performances of many different kinds of theater.
- Schouwburgstraat 3
- +32 (0) 9 268 10 11
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
Timmermans Oude Gueuze belongs to a select elite of Belgian beers. The label 'Oude Gueuze' is protected as an ‘appellation contrôlée’, by the European Union. As a style, Oude Gueuz... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.