- Exki is a healthy fast-food restaurant, made for lovers of natural, nutritious foods of the highest quality. From soups to sandwiches, & all vegetarian.
- Sint Michielshelling 2
- +32 (0) 9 269 05 00
- Wrap Up Burrito Bar
- Wrap Up Burrito Bar is the first Mexican snack bar in Gent. They serve delicious Mexican takeaway dishes, tacos, burritos and wraps based on real traditional recipes.
- Voskenslaan 274
- +32 (0) 497 81 55 97
- The Ribhouse
- Order delicious slow-cooked ribs, or superb vegetarian dishes, from The Ribhouse - just a click or a phone-call away, delivered straight to your door at all hours.
- Overpoortstraat 63
- +32 (0) 9 279 22 22
- Thawan Thai
- Thawan Thai represents the finest in Thai cuisine; everything is made with the freshest of quality products. And you can order Thai take-away for a quick lunch or leisurely dinner.
- Jacques Eggermontstraat 72
- +32 (0) 9 324 01 01
- Pizza Express
- Pizza Express is synonymous with quality and service when it comes to Italian food. For delicious Italian pizzas, pastas and even stir fries, it's all on the menu here.
- Sint-Kwintensberg 62
- +32 (0) 9 225 24 26
- Wok Express
- As the name suggests, Wok Express offers you a great selection of wok dishes – fast. You can even create your very own wok dish from a list of quality ingredients.
- Sint-Kwintensberg 60-62
- +32 (0) 9 245 07 02
- Frituur 't Pleintje
- Frituur 't Pleintje has it all: scores of meat dishes, 50 sandwiches (hot & cold), 5 sorts of salads and 3 pasta dishes. Not forgetting their famed crispy golden fries.
- Zwijnaardsesteenweg 318
- +32 (0) 475 59 02 94
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
When Marc-Antoine De Mees took over the Brasserie de Brunehaut in 2007, he decided to start brewing a range of organic – and later on also gluten-free – beers that would carry the ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.