- Koffie 3,14 Thee
- At this stylish coffee house you can enjoy fresh cappuccino or espresso with a slice of cake. Clean & modern on the inside, you also get beautiful views onto the square.
- Groentenmarkt 2
- +32 (0) 9 3299645
- For frozen yogurt, or delicious ice-cream, made only from the healthiest ingredients, head to Moochie. Total quality is guaranteed, as is an endless range of toppings.
- Klein Turkije 14
- +32 (0) 468 27 04 13
- Quetzal Chocolate Bar
- Here you'll find all things chocolate: fresh-made chocolate brownies, chocolate milkshakes, chocolate ice-cream and even chocolate fondue. Open all days of the week!
- Sint-Pietersnieuwstraat 99
- +32 (0) 9 224 15 27
- Gwenola Pannenkoekenhuis
- Gwenola is a friendly, family-owned pancake house with a real feel-good atmosphere. You'll find a large range of distinctive sweet & savoury pancakes.
- Voldersstraat 66
- +32 (0) 9 223 17 39
- Brasserie Agrea
- This small cozy brasserie has a dramatic view onto the fountains of the Sint-Baafsplein. It also has an unique, secluded terrace, letting you enjoy peace & quiet with your food & drink.
- Sint-Baafsplein 42
- +32 (0) 9 233 85 00
- De Ijs-ster
- De Ijs-ster is a family business with 25 years of quality, craftsmanship and tradition. They serve home-made ice-cream, sorbets, ice-cream cakes and desserts.
- Rijsenbergstraat 8
- +32 (0) 9 233 44 66
- Barista Coffee&Cake
- Go to Barista for a great cup of coffee, or tea, with fabulously thick slices of cake. They also sell organic & artisan breads, and have beautiful artwork begging to be appreciated.
- Hippoliet Lippensplein 25
- or Meerseniersstraat 16
- +32 (0) 488 46 98 30
- Julie's House
- If you've got taste for the sweet stuff, head to Julie's House: they serve homemade cupcakes, tarts and other delicious pastries. Open from Wednesday till Sunday.
- Kraanlei 13
- +32 (0) 9 233 33 90
- Leonidas Chocolates & Cafe
- A chocolate shop that's also a café, chocolates are one among many delicious confections. But no visit is complete without one of their amazing cups of hot chocolate.
- Emile Braunplein 13
- +32 (0) 9 372 71 84
- Uit Steppe & Oase
- A somewhat hidden tea-house with a beautiful green courtyard, right in the city center. Ideal place to stop, relax & enjoy refreshing teas with one of their delicious cakes or pies.
- Jan Breydelstraat 21
- +32 (0)9 224 07 36
LEUVEN - The ritual is well established by now. Thousands of beer lovers from across the globe pour into the city of Leuven to enjoy the Zythos beer festival held annually at the last-but-one weekend in April. ... [ more ]
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
Kasteel Tripel is a West Flemish tripel through and through, enriched with Belgian hops. Brewery CEO Xavier Van Honsebrouck firmly states that this Tripel is as solid as a castle, ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.