- Zwembad Van Eyck
- This urban swimming pool is the oldest indoor public pool in Flanders. It's a good size too, at 30m by 13m pool, with 5 swimming lanes. Also has a private cafeteria.
- Veermanplein 1
- +32 (0) 9 235 27 40
- Overpoort Bowl
- As well as bowling lanes Overpoort Bowl offers you the chance to play pool on one of their 8 pool tables. And you can also watch the big matches on their big screens.
- Overpoortstraat 38
- +32 (0) 9 224 24 18
- BLOSO Centrum
- The city's main indoor athletic & sports centre, it is equipped with a cycling arena, skating rink & football pitches, as well as squash and badminton courts.
- Zuiderlaan 14
- +32 (0) 9 244 72 22
- Koninklijke Roeivereniging Club
- The Royal Rowing Club of Ghent has been around since 1871, making it the oldest rowing club in the city. The club has its own clubhouse and cafeteria.
- Yachtdreef 2
- +32 (0) 9 245 06 24
- Bleau klimzaal
- A club for enthusiastic & passionate climbers, the design of Klimzaal Bleau was inspired by the mythical boulder field of Fontainebleau, south of Paris.
- Rooigemlaan 180b
- +32 (0) 9 237 09 59
- Health City
- All the fitness equipment you could possibly need is on-hand at HealthCity, where you can take part in group activities, or just relax in a sauna, steam bath or sunbed.
- Zuiderlaan 4
- +32 (0) 9 243 75 30
- De Blaarmeersen
- This sport & recreation park has a huge lake, offering the widest possible range of sports and leisure opportunities - and a great playground for kids, on a sunny day.
- Zuiderlaan 5
- +32 (0) 9 266 81 70
- Basic Fit
- Any athlete will feel right at home at Basic-Fit. The club is well set-out, with modern cardio- and power-training equipment from Technogym.
- Dendermondsesteenweg 23
- +32 (0) 9 377 96 10
- Huis van de Sport
- This is the main sports department of both the province and the city, home to Flemish sports federations for petanque, rowing, gymnastics and snooker.
- Zuiderlaan 13
- +32 (0) 9 243 11 00
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
As far as the monks of Maredsous are concerned, the Maredsous Tripel is a party beer, their ‘nec plus ultra’. This tripel is a tipple that is imbibed on special occasions, standin... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.