- Point Final
- Point Final is a dance cafe with club DJ's on Wednesdays. There's happy hour on Fridays from 12pm till 1 am, and on Wednesdays it's Bottle Night.
- Overpoortstraat 15
- +32 (0) 9 360 62 97
- Culture Club
- Each of Culture Club's floors has its own sound-system, light-show and bar. Every weekend there are DJ-sets, with the club also available for private parties.
- Afrikalaan 174
- +32 (0) 9 233 09 46
- Club 69
- Club 69 has a sharp-imaged decor to match its razor-sharp roster of local and national DJ's. Expect every sort of music, from R&B, electro and house to the latest disco remixes.
- Oude Beestenmarkt 5
- +32 (0) 495 23 64 23
- There's always a party at the Charlatan: with 3 different dance floors, the best DJ's in town, weekly free concerts & a pick-and-mix approach to genres, you'll never be bored.
- Vlasmarkt 6
- +32 (0) 9 224 24 57
- De Viking
- De Viking is a dance-cafe, where drink, music & good times are guaranteed. Also found in Oostduinkerke, on the coast, if you're ever out that way. Open Tue to Sun. Closed on Mondays.
- Citadellaan 2
- +32 (0) 472 25 70 69
- Every night sees something going on at Pi-nuts, a student cafe with uplifting dance-music. And you'll never go hungry - true to its name it has bowls of free peanuts that are ever-filling.
- Graaf Arnulfstraat 8
- +32 (0) 9 233 10 10
- Klub XIII
- The mission of Klub XIII is creating a hub for open-minded people from all walks of life. It has a great ambience, tons of style, and music by the best DJ's around.
- Overpoortstraat 13
- +32 (0) 474 19 91 88
- Decadance is a popular dance and after-party club on three-levels, playing funky house, techno, ragga, R&B, electro, drum'n'bass and more.
- Overpoortstraat 76
- +32 (0) 9 329 00 54
- Speakers Corner
- Speakers Corner is a stylish café with an Irish-themed décor & (naturally) a wide selection of exclusive whiskeys. Also serves traditional Belgian beers & classic drinks.
- Hofbouwlaan 1
- +32 (0) 487 20 07 38
- Cuba Libre
- Cuba Libre is a students cafe & cocktail bar. Happy hour is from midnight til 1am each Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday, whereas Fridays & Saturdays are Cuba Libre's Bottle Night.
- Overpoortstraat 74
- +32 (0) 475 27 98 07
LEUVEN - The ritual is well established by now. Thousands of beer lovers from across the globe pour into the city of Leuven to enjoy the Zythos beer festival held annually at the last-but-one weekend in April. ... [ more ]
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
As far as the monks of Maredsous are concerned, the Maredsous Tripel is a party beer, their ‘nec plus ultra’. This tripel is a tipple that is imbibed on special occasions, standin... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.