- Van Hecke F.
- In Van Heck's chocolate shop you can buy pralines, assorted chocolates & a range of other delicacies: pastries, ice-cream & their delicious chocolate cake.
- Koestraat 42
- +32 (0) 9 225 43 57
- Leonidas Chocolates & Cafe
- A chocolate shop that's also a café, chocolates are one among many delicious confections. But no visit is complete without one of their amazing cups of hot chocolate.
- Emile Braunplein 13
- +32 (0) 9 372 71 84
- Chocolaterie Dossche
- For over half a century Chocolaterie Dossche has been an established name in the world of chocolate, selling delicious home-crafted confections according to their own time-tested recipes.
- Baron de Gieylaan 55
- 9840 De Pinte
- +32 (0) 9 231 25 15
- One of those rare local chocolatiers still making its wares in Belgium, Neuhaus has its luxury chocolate shops strung across the nation – including Ghent.
- Koestraat 50
- +32 (0) 9 224 40 79
- Chocolaterie Van Hoorebeke
- Chocolatiers Luc and Cedric use only the highest-quality chocolate, and the most strictly-selected ingredients for their delicious real Belgian pralines.
- Sint-Baafsplein 15
- +32 (0) 9 221 03 81
- Céleste has luxury chocolates from 'Dossche'; confectionery, biscuits & delicious jams from 'Les Maitres'; and all sorts of other original & scrumptious gifts.
- Martelaarslaan 346
- +32 (0) 474 84 86 90
- HD Ghent
- At HD Ghent, you'll find an amazing collaboration between art & chocolate, filled with hand & home-made pralines, made from Valrhona and Casa Luker chocolate.
- Burgstraat 43
- +32 (0) 9 269 02 00
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.