- One of those rare local chocolatiers still making its wares in Belgium, Neuhaus has its luxury chocolate shops strung across the nation – including Ghent.
- Koestraat 50
- +32 (0) 9 224 40 79
- Chocolaterie Van Hoorebeke
- Chocolatiers Luc and Cedric use only the highest-quality chocolate, and the most strictly-selected ingredients for their delicious real Belgian pralines.
- Sint-Baafsplein 15
- +32 (0) 9 221 03 81
- Chocolaterie Dossche
- For over half a century Chocolaterie Dossche has been an established name in the world of chocolate, selling delicious home-crafted confections according to their own time-tested recipes.
- Baron de Gieylaan 55
- 9840 De Pinte
- +32 (0) 9 231 25 15
- Leonidas Chocolates & Cafe
- A chocolate shop that's also a café, chocolates are one among many delicious confections. But no visit is complete without one of their amazing cups of hot chocolate.
- Emile Braunplein 13
- +32 (0) 9 372 71 84
- HD Ghent
- At HD Ghent, you'll find an amazing collaboration between art & chocolate, filled with hand & home-made pralines, made from Valrhona and Casa Luker chocolate.
- Burgstraat 43
- +32 (0) 9 269 02 00
- Van Hecke F.
- In Van Heck's chocolate shop you can buy pralines, assorted chocolates & a range of other delicacies: pastries, ice-cream & their delicious chocolate cake.
- Koestraat 42
- +32 (0) 9 225 43 57
- Céleste has luxury chocolates from 'Dossche'; confectionery, biscuits & delicious jams from 'Les Maitres'; and all sorts of other original & scrumptious gifts.
- Martelaarslaan 346
- +32 (0) 474 84 86 90
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
The younger brother of the classic Palm is worthy of its 'Select' name, as it is hopped three times. The first hopping is at the start of the boiling process; then, just before the... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.