Bed and Breakfast
- Au Grenier
- This lovely B&B is situated in a gorgeous villa with a garden and a huge pool. It has a very spacious modern loft, for up to 4 people, with its own entrance.
- Vogelheide 15
- 9052 Zwijnaarde
- +32 (0) 9 220 05 31
- This luxurious 19th-century guesthouse combines a central location, boldly designed rooms and a charming setting. Breakfast in style the beautiful courtyard.
- Brabantdam 201
- +32 (0) 9 225 35 77
- DoOr 10
- This fascinating B&B actually sits in the St-Elizabeth beguinage & has a private garden. A warm welcome is assured to either of their 2 refined, characterful rooms.
- Proveniersterstraat 10
- +32 (0) 475 65 02 97
- Alphabed has a central location, offering its guests modern rooms with a private bathroom, some with a sofa. Downstairs there's a communal living room.
- Jan Palfijnstraat 26
- +32 (0) 497 68 91 08
- Snooz Inn
- This B&B offers 3 imaginatively designed rooms, with all needed facilities including wall-projected TV. One of the rooms has a private steam bath & kitchen.
- Ham 89
- +32 (0) 496 24 14 26
- Chalet de Maalte
- This B&B hotel sits in a beautiful park. Tranquil, calm and homely, its 16 modern rooms provide the perfect base for enjoying Ghent while getting away from it all.
- Kortrijksesteenweg 1021
- +32 (0) 9 222 94 50
- This B&B is situated in a 19th-century townhouse. It has 4 roomy suites, each evoking the character of a different continent. Babysitting service offered.
- Rabotstraat 40
- +32 (0) 9 233 49 91
- Aquarius Boutique
- Offers 3 spacious suites in a beautifully-designed villa with private parking. Guests can also enjoy its wellness facilities and impressive indoors pool.
- Pieter Van Reysschootlaan 8
- 9051 Sint-Denijs-Westrem
- +32 (0) 477 50 13 65
- Expo 13
- Situated in a beautiful 18th century building, Expo 13 has 5 sleek, classy rooms, with guests able to enjoy wellness facilities like saunas, steam baths and jacuzzis.
- Prinses Clementinalaan 13
- A touch of Italian design makes the elegant & modern rooms of this B&B a little special, as do its wonderful wellness facilities & sun-beds.
- Wolterslaan 76
- +32 (0) 497 37 22 11
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
Filou is not just yet another Belgian strong blonde, so many of which have come onto the market recently - 13 to the dozen definately does not apply here. Filou is French for rasca... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.