Things to Do
- Brouwerij Timmermans
- Learn how traditional spontaneously fermented lambic is brewed at the oldest lambic brewery in the world (1702) near Brussels. Explore the brewery museum and savour the lambic, oude gueuze and kriek.
- Kerkstraat 11
- Itterbeek (Dilbeek)
- +32 (0) 2 / 569 03 57
- MORE INFORMATION
- Christmas Market
- In December, the city centre becomes a beautiful Christmas market complete with wooden chalets, where you can buy all sorts of gastronomic specialities & fun gifts.
- City Centre
- Want to pick out the Big Dipper, North Star or Orion? Distinguish the stars & planets? Know where Venus or the comets actually come from? The Planetarium will reveal all..
- Boechoutlaan 10
- 1020 Laken
- +32 (0) 2 474 70 60
- De Betovering
- Called 'The Enchantment', this medieval adventure game for kids lies in the beautiful countryside surrounding Brussel. Chose your team & get immersed in a fantastic & mystical universe.
- Trassersweg 347
- 1120 Neder-Over-Heembeek
- +32 (0) 2 370 61 10
- From mid-July to mid-August you can enjoy this big fair, all along the ring road on the Boulevard du Midi, near the train station. Has nearly 130 attractions for young & old.
- Boulevard du Midi
- Horse and carriage
- A horse-drawn trip is the best (and least tiring!) way to discover the beautiful Grand Place & its surrounds. Coaches leave from Charles Bulsstraat & last half an hour.
- Charles Bulsstraat
- Viage offers a vast array of casino entertainment, with 375 slot machines, 34 gaming tables & a poker room, spread over 4 floors. It even has its own theatre, bars & restaurant.
- 30 Anspachlaan
- +32 (0) 2 300 01 00
- Mini-Europa is a miniature park at Het Heizelpark in Brussels, where visitors can walk around tiny-scaled versions of the most important buildings and monuments in Europe.
- Bruparck B
- 1020 Laken
- +32 (0) 2 474 13 11
- The Brussels Marathon
- Every year, usually in October, the city's traffic comes to a halt, as the full marathon (and several other less demanding routes) takes to the streets. Time limit is 5 hours!
- City Centre
- Plenty of fish, but also amphibians & invertebrates, to be seen in 48 specially-constructed tanks of this public aquarium. An extraordinary journey through aquatic world, over five continents.
- Emile Bossaertlaan 27
- 1081 Koekelberg
- +32 (0) 2 414 02 09
- This fun waterpark is the ultimate place to take the kids! There are sensational slides, hot tubs, saunas, solariums, wave pools, rafts and much more. Open all year round!
- Voetballaan 3
- 1020 Laken
- +32 (0) 2 478 49 44
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.