- Spicy Grill
- Spicy Grill is a great little Indian restaurant that delivers food that's an eclectic combination of traditions from across the globe – as long as its spicy! Open all week.
- Rue Stevin 102
- +32 (0) 2 512 25 05
- Maison Antoine
- Maison Antoine may be a friterie in a kiosk, but it's known as one of best the places to taste true Belgian fries in the capital – made from the freshest potatoes.
- Jourdanplein 1
- 1040 Etterbeek
- +32 (0) 2 230 54 56
- Royal Fast Food
- Whether you're craving an Asian, Mediterranean, Egyptian, Turkish, Indian or even vegetarian, Royal Fast Food has it covered – and your meal will be delivered to your doorstep.
- Kruidtuinlaan 8
- +32 (0) 495 12 25 52
- Wok O'clock
- Wok O'clock serves up a combination of imaginative vegetarian & vegan specials, Chinese Wok meals, Japanese and Thai dishes. Open all week.
- Chaussée de Waterloo 63
- 1060 Sint-Gillis
- +32 (0) 2 537 35 55
- La Grillade
- La Grillade offers up sumptuous Greek specialities, spare ribs, charcoal grill & Crete cuisine, as well as their famous Mezze. Free delivery above 18€ or within 5 km.
- Vorstsesteenweg 110
- 1060 Sint-Gillis
- +32 (0) 2 538 18 75
- Friterie Tabora
- Enjoy Belgian fries and a tasty burger at Friterie Tabora. Open till very late at night, so it's perfect if you find yourself getting peckish after a night on the town.
- Rue Taborastraat 2
- Miam Miam
- Miam Miam has fabulous 'fast food' nailed: simple, tasty & nutritious dishes without the sitting & waiting. Great tastes that are healthy too – the key, say the owners, to a better life.
- Congresstraat 6
- +32 (0) 2 218 09 69
- Arrivero Pizza
- Arrivero offers fantastic pizzas, pastas, salads – and more – all delivered to you, for an excellent price. Pay with meal vouchers, credit-cards, bankcards, or cash.
- Leuvensesteenweg 573
- 1030 Schaarbeek
- +32 (0) 2 705 48 00
- Ultra Pizza
- The friendly team of Ultra Pizza is dedicated to making your daily meal a delectable moment of sharing – whether you choose to enjoy it with them, or back at your place.
- Leuvensesteenweg 468
- +32 (0) 2 733 91 99
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
Petrus Aged Pale is the odd one out amongst foeder beers, which traditionally tend to take on a reddish or dark-brown colour in the glass. This beer, brewed using only pale malt, ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.