- Café Bizon
- At this specialist beer & jenever pub you'll hear weekly live performances, from local & international artists, playing covers, originals & a whole lotta blues
- Karperbrug 7
- +32 (0) 2 502 46 99
- Step inside L'archiduc, with its characteristic 1930's décor, and you might just be treated to a performance centred around its beautiful piano.
- Antoine Dansaertstraat 6
- +32 (0) 2 512 06 52
- The Music Village
- The Music Village lies within walking distance of the Grand Place and is nestled in a wonderful 17th century housing complex. Enjoy live jazz-concerts almost every day!
- Steenstraat 50
- +32 (0) 2 513 50 52
- Live Music Cafe
- Come 10pm, Live Music Cafe offers its customers live music from international artists, who bring their African, Brazilian, rock, blues, reggae, salsa & funk to the stage.
- Boulevard Anspach laan 90-92
- Mister Wong
- The Mysterious Mr. Wong has more than just a unique interior and amazing atmosphere – it has an excellent (& eclectic) international music program, too.
- Zwarte Lievevrouwstraat 10-12
- Ancienne Belgique
- Ancienne Belgique, also called 'AB', is a big centrally-located concert venue, known for its perfect acoustics. Every week sees performances from diverse global artists.
- Anspachlaan 110
- +32 (0) 2 548 24 84
- Rits Café
- At the Rits campus, in the city center of Brussel, you can find the Rits Café – a cultural bar and meeting point for students, with weekly concerts and fun events.
- A. Dansaertstraat 70
- +32 (0) 2 526 85 01
- Madame Moustache
- Madame Moustache is your prime destination for any party or celebration with friends. Go for a dance on one of their crazy theme nights, with live concerts and great DJ's.
- Brandhoutkaai 5
- +32 (0) 489 10 05 11
LEUVEN - The ritual is well established by now. Thousands of beer lovers from across the globe pour into the city of Leuven to enjoy the Zythos beer festival held annually at the last-but-one weekend in April. ... [ more ]
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
Kasteel Blond is a real thirst quencher. A refreshing, characteristic blond Belgian beer with a 'relatively' low alcohol content, especially in comparison with the average alcohol... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.