- Live Music Cafe
- Come 10pm, Live Music Cafe offers its customers live music from international artists, who bring their African, Brazilian, rock, blues, reggae, salsa & funk to the stage.
- Boulevard Anspach laan 90-92
- Ancienne Belgique
- Ancienne Belgique, also called 'AB', is a big centrally-located concert venue, known for its perfect acoustics. Every week sees performances from diverse global artists.
- Anspachlaan 110
- +32 (0) 2 548 24 84
- Rits Café
- At the Rits campus, in the city center of Brussel, you can find the Rits Café – a cultural bar and meeting point for students, with weekly concerts and fun events.
- A. Dansaertstraat 70
- +32 (0) 2 526 85 01
- Café Bizon
- At this specialist beer & jenever pub you'll hear weekly live performances, from local & international artists, playing covers, originals & a whole lotta blues
- Karperbrug 7
- +32 (0) 2 502 46 99
- Step inside L'archiduc, with its characteristic 1930's décor, and you might just be treated to a performance centred around its beautiful piano.
- Antoine Dansaertstraat 6
- +32 (0) 2 512 06 52
- Madame Moustache
- Madame Moustache is your prime destination for any party or celebration with friends. Go for a dance on one of their crazy theme nights, with live concerts and great DJ's.
- Brandhoutkaai 5
- +32 (0) 489 10 05 11
- The Music Village
- The Music Village lies within walking distance of the Grand Place and is nestled in a wonderful 17th century housing complex. Enjoy live jazz-concerts almost every day!
- Steenstraat 50
- +32 (0) 2 513 50 52
- Mister Wong
- The Mysterious Mr. Wong has more than just a unique interior and amazing atmosphere – it has an excellent (& eclectic) international music program, too.
- Zwarte Lievevrouwstraat 10-12
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
Brigand, the name of this golden blond regional beer, is a reference to the revolt by the peasants of Ingelmunster against the ‘sans culottes’ (French soldiers), which took place i... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.