Health and Beauty
- Imagin'hair has a passion for innovation, a finger on the pulse of hairstyle trends, fashion & style. And their vision for you wouldn't be complete without a perfect make-up make-over.
- Cours Saint Michel 97
- 1040 Etterbeek
- +32 (0) 2 732 62 17
- Your own unique creation, perfectly matched to your hair, lifestyle & personality: that's what the stylists at Savagan aim for, with their instinct for trend & bold precise technique.
- Sint-Katelijneplein 45
- +32 (0) 2 502 60 00
- Le Neptunium
- Le Neptunium gives you an Olympic-sized swim in its main pool, plus another smaller pool, a slide, a jacuzzi, a sauna, a Turkish bath & a solarium.
- Jeruzalemstraat 56
- 1030 Schaarbeek
- +32 (0) 2 215 74 24
- Shinzui Kai
- We all need to relax after a hard day – and Shinzui Kai has the Shaitsu skill to help chill you out. After a few moments you'll feel all the stress and fatigue fade away.
- Congresstraat 2
- +32 (0) 478 52 23 88
- Boomba Hair Designer
- The talented team at Boomba offers you perfect advice & a complete range of creative hair cutting, coloring and styling services. Appointment needed.
- Kartuizersstraat 31
- +32 (0) 2 649 21 33
- Espace Vitality
- The experienced massage therapists at Espace Vitality are tuned-in to your needs, helping you deal with all those aches & pains, through their Thai, hot-stone or oil massages.
- Wiertzstraat 6
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 476 33 30 00
- So Touch
- So Touch is a wellness complex with sauna, jacuzzi and hammam, that's available for private rental, as well as all kinds of massage and beauty-treatments.
- Louiselaan 327
- 1050 Elsene
- +32 (0) 2 649 41 00
- Exotic Sun
- This tanning salon focuses on quality, hygiene & comfort, not to mention a mood of relaxation & well-being. Equipped with sunbeds exceeding European standards.
- Waversesteenweg 1789
- 1160 Oudergem
- +32 (0) 2 662 18 15
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
Café Manuscript has been a landmark in Ostend, and far beyond, for over 20 years. This brown café with its fantastic atmosphere – known for its live performances, music and superb... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.