- Museum voor Natuurwetenschappen
- The Museum of Natural History, right next to the Institute of Nature Science, is one of the most visited museums in Belgium, receiving about 350,000 visitors every year.
- Rue Vautier 29
- +32 (0) 2 627 42 38
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- The collections at the Royal Museum of Fine Arts exhibit the history of the visual arts through sculptures, paintings & drawings, from the 15th to the 21st century.
- Rue de la Régence 3
- +32 (0) 2 508 32 11
- Mini-Europa is a miniature park at Het Heizelpark in Brussels, where visitors can walk around tiny-scaled versions of the most important buildings and monuments in Europe.
- Bruparck B
- 1020 Laken
- +32 (0) 2 474 13 11
- Whether it fills you with a sense of excitement, fear or boredom, there's no denying that this guide to the European Parliament is the largest parliamentary visitor centre in Europe.
- Wiertzstraat 60
- +32 (0) 2 283 22 22
- Jubelpark Museum
- Take a fascinating journey through time & space, viewing 1000's of artworks and historical objects from ancient times to the 20th century, both Belgian & from civilisations across the globe.
- Jubelpark 10
- +32 (0) 2 741 72 11
- Koninklijk Legermuseum
- This Museum runs across more than 10 centuries of military history, with a vast collection of armor, masterfully-crafted swords & firearms – and even contemporary weapons & aircraft.
- Jubelpark 3
- +32 (0) 2 737 78 11
- BELvue Museum
- Chips, beer and chocolates... surely there is more to Belgium than that? The BELvue Museum helps you to discover Belgium with present-day topics and more than 200 objects that present the very essence of Belgian-ness!
- Paleizenplein 7
- +32 (0) 70 22 04 92
- René Magritte Museum
- This museum houses a collection of more than 200 works by the Belgian surrealist René Magritte, while the building itself is the former home of the famous artist.
- Esseghemstraat 135
- 1090 Jette
- +32 (0) 2 428 26 26
- Museum van de Belgische Brouwers
- Learn all about the art of Belgian brewing, at this museum on the Grand Place. Techniques modern & ancient are covered, including vats & boilers from a traditional 18th-century brewery.
- Grote Markt 10
- +32 (0) 2 511 49 87
- This music museum stocks the Royal Collection of Leopold II, exhibiting amazing classic, exotic & folklore music instruments – some 7000 pieces all told.
- Hofberg 2
- +32 (0) 2 545 01 30
- This film museum has an enormous archive of films from across the globe. They play classic movies & some nights even silent movies, accompanied by live piano.
- Baron Hortastraat 9
- +32 (0) 2 551 19 19
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.