- Koninklijk Legermuseum
- This Museum runs across more than 10 centuries of military history, with a vast collection of armor, masterfully-crafted swords & firearms – and even contemporary weapons & aircraft.
- Jubelpark 3
- +32 (0) 2 737 78 11
- This film museum has an enormous archive of films from across the globe. They play classic movies & some nights even silent movies, accompanied by live piano.
- Baron Hortastraat 9
- +32 (0) 2 551 19 19
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- The collections at the Royal Museum of Fine Arts exhibit the history of the visual arts through sculptures, paintings & drawings, from the 15th to the 21st century.
- Rue de la Régence 3
- +32 (0) 2 508 32 11
- Museum van de Belgische Brouwers
- Learn all about the art of Belgian brewing, at this museum on the Grand Place. Techniques modern & ancient are covered, including vats & boilers from a traditional 18th-century brewery.
- Grote Markt 10
- +32 (0) 2 511 49 87
- This music museum stocks the Royal Collection of Leopold II, exhibiting amazing classic, exotic & folklore music instruments – some 7000 pieces all told.
- Hofberg 2
- +32 (0) 2 545 01 30
- Jubelpark Museum
- Take a fascinating journey through time & space, viewing 1000's of artworks and historical objects from ancient times to the 20th century, both Belgian & from civilisations across the globe.
- Jubelpark 10
- +32 (0) 2 741 72 11
- Museum voor Natuurwetenschappen
- The Museum of Natural History, right next to the Institute of Nature Science, is one of the most visited museums in Belgium, receiving about 350,000 visitors every year.
- Rue Vautier 29
- +32 (0) 2 627 42 38
- Mini-Europa is a miniature park at Het Heizelpark in Brussels, where visitors can walk around tiny-scaled versions of the most important buildings and monuments in Europe.
- Bruparck B
- 1020 Laken
- +32 (0) 2 474 13 11
- Whether it fills you with a sense of excitement, fear or boredom, there's no denying that this guide to the European Parliament is the largest parliamentary visitor centre in Europe.
- Wiertzstraat 60
- +32 (0) 2 283 22 22
- René Magritte Museum
- This museum houses a collection of more than 200 works by the Belgian surrealist René Magritte, while the building itself is the former home of the famous artist.
- Esseghemstraat 135
- 1090 Jette
- +32 (0) 2 428 26 26
- BELvue Museum
- This 18th-century museum is part of the Royal Palace & was once the Hôtel Bellevue. Here you can learn all about the fascinating history of the Belgian State from 1830 to today.
- Paleizenplein 7
- +32 (0) 70 22 04 92
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
VAL-DIEU - Those monks certainly picked some beautiful spots for their abbeys. The rumble of the busy motorway lies far behind me as I swap the flat northern http://belgium.beertourism.com/about-belgium/geograph... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.