- Museum voor Natuurwetenschappen
- The Museum of Natural History, right next to the Institute of Nature Science, is one of the most visited museums in Belgium, receiving about 350,000 visitors every year.
- Rue Vautier 29
- +32 (0) 2 627 42 38
- Museum van de Belgische Brouwers
- Learn all about the art of Belgian brewing, at this museum on the Grand Place. Techniques modern & ancient are covered, including vats & boilers from a traditional 18th-century brewery.
- Grote Markt 10
- +32 (0) 2 511 49 87
- Jubelpark Museum
- Take a fascinating journey through time & space, viewing 1000's of artworks and historical objects from ancient times to the 20th century, both Belgian & from civilisations across the globe.
- Jubelpark 10
- +32 (0) 2 741 72 11
- Mini-Europa is a miniature park at Het Heizelpark in Brussels, where visitors can walk around tiny-scaled versions of the most important buildings and monuments in Europe.
- Bruparck B
- 1020 Laken
- +32 (0) 2 474 13 11
- This music museum stocks the Royal Collection of Leopold II, exhibiting amazing classic, exotic & folklore music instruments – some 7000 pieces all told.
- Hofberg 2
- +32 (0) 2 545 01 30
- René Magritte Museum
- This museum houses a collection of more than 200 works by the Belgian surrealist René Magritte, while the building itself is the former home of the famous artist.
- Esseghemstraat 135
- 1090 Jette
- +32 (0) 2 428 26 26
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- The collections at the Royal Museum of Fine Arts exhibit the history of the visual arts through sculptures, paintings & drawings, from the 15th to the 21st century.
- Rue de la Régence 3
- +32 (0) 2 508 32 11
- Whether it fills you with a sense of excitement, fear or boredom, there's no denying that this guide to the European Parliament is the largest parliamentary visitor centre in Europe.
- Wiertzstraat 60
- +32 (0) 2 283 22 22
- BELvue Museum
- This 18th-century museum is part of the Royal Palace & was once the Hôtel Bellevue. Here you can learn all about the fascinating history of the Belgian State from 1830 to today.
- Paleizenplein 7
- +32 (0) 70 22 04 92
- This film museum has an enormous archive of films from across the globe. They play classic movies & some nights even silent movies, accompanied by live piano.
- Baron Hortastraat 9
- +32 (0) 2 551 19 19
- Koninklijk Legermuseum
- This Museum runs across more than 10 centuries of military history, with a vast collection of armor, masterfully-crafted swords & firearms – and even contemporary weapons & aircraft.
- Jubelpark 3
- +32 (0) 2 737 78 11
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
When Marc-Antoine De Mees took over the Brasserie de Brunehaut in 2007, he decided to start brewing a range of organic – and later on also gluten-free – beers that would carry the ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.