- Museum van de Belgische Brouwers
- Learn all about the art of Belgian brewing, at this museum on the Grand Place. Techniques modern & ancient are covered, including vats & boilers from a traditional 18th-century brewery.
- Grote Markt 10
- +32 (0) 2 511 49 87
- This music museum stocks the Royal Collection of Leopold II, exhibiting amazing classic, exotic & folklore music instruments – some 7000 pieces all told.
- Hofberg 2
- +32 (0) 2 545 01 30
- Whether it fills you with a sense of excitement, fear or boredom, there's no denying that this guide to the European Parliament is the largest parliamentary visitor centre in Europe.
- Wiertzstraat 60
- +32 (0) 2 283 22 22
- René Magritte Museum
- This museum houses a collection of more than 200 works by the Belgian surrealist René Magritte, while the building itself is the former home of the famous artist.
- Esseghemstraat 135
- 1090 Jette
- +32 (0) 2 428 26 26
- Mini-Europa is a miniature park at Het Heizelpark in Brussels, where visitors can walk around tiny-scaled versions of the most important buildings and monuments in Europe.
- Bruparck B
- 1020 Laken
- +32 (0) 2 474 13 11
- Royal Museums of Fine Arts of Belgium
- The collections at the Royal Museum of Fine Arts exhibit the history of the visual arts through sculptures, paintings & drawings, from the 15th to the 21st century.
- Rue de la Régence 3
- +32 (0) 2 508 32 11
- BELvue Museum
- This 18th-century museum is part of the Royal Palace & was once the Hôtel Bellevue. Here you can learn all about the fascinating history of the Belgian State from 1830 to today.
- Paleizenplein 7
- +32 (0) 70 22 04 92
- Museum voor Natuurwetenschappen
- The Museum of Natural History, right next to the Institute of Nature Science, is one of the most visited museums in Belgium, receiving about 350,000 visitors every year.
- Rue Vautier 29
- +32 (0) 2 627 42 38
- This film museum has an enormous archive of films from across the globe. They play classic movies & some nights even silent movies, accompanied by live piano.
- Baron Hortastraat 9
- +32 (0) 2 551 19 19
- Jubelpark Museum
- Take a fascinating journey through time & space, viewing 1000's of artworks and historical objects from ancient times to the 20th century, both Belgian & from civilisations across the globe.
- Jubelpark 10
- +32 (0) 2 741 72 11
- Koninklijk Legermuseum
- This Museum runs across more than 10 centuries of military history, with a vast collection of armor, masterfully-crafted swords & firearms – and even contemporary weapons & aircraft.
- Jubelpark 3
- +32 (0) 2 737 78 11
LEUVEN - The ritual is well established by now. Thousands of beer lovers from across the globe pour into the city of Leuven to enjoy the Zythos beer festival held annually at the last-but-one weekend in April. ... [ more ]
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.