- Rendez-Vous Chocolat
- Discover the exceptional artisan pralines at this unique chocolate shop, sublimated with forbidden fruits, spices from the unknown world, perfumes of magic nuts, flowers that recreate life at each spring, and endless imagination.
- Hansen-Soulielaan 84
- 1040 Etterbeek
- +32 (0) 2 735 82 00
- This shop has a great range of pralines, gift ideas, traditional nougats, homemade marzipan & other chocolate specialities. A nice collection of kids sweets too.
- Stoofstraat 36
- +32 (0) 2 514 53 74
- Le Chocolatier Manon
- The hand-crafted, individually-made chocolates, fashioned by award winning experts at Le Chocolatier Manon, are almost a shame to eat – each treated as a work of art.
- Congresstraat 24
- +32 (0) 2 217 64 09
- Planète Chocolat
- The team at Planète Chocolat guarantee customers Belgian chocolate made from top quality ingredients – and a shop filled with the best in pralines & gift sets.
- Rue du Lombard 24
- +32 (0) 2 511 07 55
- In Belgium, the name Godiva is synonymous with truffles. Try their delicious chocolates, each a little masterpiece, and always designed to be one step ahead of the rivals.
- Grote Markt 22
- +32 (0) 2 511 25 37
- The ‘Grande Dame of Belgian Chocolates’, Mary Delluc, opened this wonderful shop – selling her fabulous chocolate creations – in 1919. Mary maybe gone: but the legendary chocolate remains!
- Rue Royale 73
- +32 (0) 2 217 45 00
- Chocolatier Vandenhende
- In this chocolatier you'll find a chocolate & more: milk-chocolate coated pralines, bags of orange chocolates, muffins, ice creams and sorbets and even delicious pastries.
- Steenweg op Waver 643
- 1040 Etterbeek
- +32 (0) 2 644 63 00
- Laurent Gerbaud
- Enjoy the fabulous creations of Laurent Gerbaud: chocolate with no added sugar, butter, alcohol, artificial preservatives or soy lecithin – just a wonderfully sublime flavour.
- Ravensteinstraat 2
- +32 (0) 2 511 57 02
- With shops in many cities, Neuhaus is the leader in luxury Belgian chocolates. It is also one of the few still making its creations in Belgium – and well worth an indulgence.
- Archimedesstraat 35
- +32 (0) 2 732 30 66
- Discover the best in Belgian home-made products, at Lorette. Here you can buy chocolates, gingerbreads, nougat & the famous 'noses' - even avocado & chocolate-schnapps.
- Avenue Michel-Ange 47
- +32 (0) 2 733 69 95
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
VAL-DIEU - Those monks certainly picked some beautiful spots for their abbeys. The rumble of the busy motorway lies far behind me as I swap the flat northern http://belgium.beertourism.com/about-belgium/geograph... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.