Things to Do
- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres
- Bourgogne des Flandres is an historic beer; brewed in a new microbrewery in the heart of Bruges. ‘The genuine taste of Bruges’ can be experienced with a visit to the brewery, which has a museum, café and restaurant.
- Kartuizerinnenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 33 54 26
- MORE INFORMATION
- Moment City Tour
- Tour Bruges on two wheels with a difference – by hiring one of the company's Segways to whizz around town. Guided tours are offered, as are special events.
- Sint-Jakobsstraat 44
- +32 (0) 495 90 60 60
- Ice Palace
- Bruges coolest festival, held each winter. The ice-palace is filled with up to 40 exquisite frozen sculptures. A fantastical experience with ice slides, and even an ice bar.
- Railway Station Square
- +32 (0) 50 20 04 65
- Dig into Bruges' past at the Archaeology Museum. This small museum encourages you to get all interactive with ancient artefacts, making it fun for kids of any age.
- Mariastraat 36a
- +32 (0) 50 44 87 11
- Bruges by Boat
- No visit to Bruges is complete without taking to the canals, to get a fresh angle on all that fantastic architecture. Hire a boat at one of five quays along its waterways.
- Discover the delectable tale of the cacao bean, Aztec drinking chocolate – and just why Belgians make chocolate so darned well – at Choco-story, the chocolate museum.
- The Chocolate Museum
- Sint-Jansplein 2
- +32 (0) 50 61 22 37
- Boudewijn Seapark
- Dolphins & sea lions are the star attractions here, putting on a spectacular aquatic show, which can be seen above or below the water, thanks to its glass-fronted pool.
- Alfons de Baeckestraat 12
- 8200 Sint Michiels
- +32 (0) 50 38 38 38
- Bruges annual spring-time fair, dating back to 1200, is held after Easter with a month of festivities involving costumed parades, fun fairs and fireworks.
- City center of Bruges
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.