- Kanikama Sushi
- A little slice of Japan in the heart of Bruges, this sushi bar has perfected the artistry of rice, sea-weed & fish. Also serves great noodles, and has a take-away service.
- Vlamingstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 70 53 62
- Pasta Delizia
- A funky little pasta bistro, where the food tastes as fresh eaten-in, as it does taken-out – and where there's no fear of your budget being stretched.
- Noordzandstraat 47
- +32 (0) 50 69 41 69
- Pitta Istanbul
- If you want it hot, spicy, meaty – and conveniently wrapped in pitta bread – then Pitta Instanbul is the place to hit. Also does doners, falafels, burgers and chicken nuggets.
- Gistelse Steenweg 38
- 8200 Sint Michiels
- +32 (0) 50 31 31 48
- Chang Thong Thai
- Finding the balance between heat & cool, sweet & sour, salt & spice – that's the aim of Chang Thong Thai. Try a full Thai experience here – or just order a take-out.
- Kleine Hoefijzerstraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 33 44 05
- 't Frietsalon
- A plate of frites with a dash of style, 't Frietsalon is proud to serve its finest-quality Belgian fries in a bright modern eaterie where service comes with a smile.
- Blankenbergse Steenweg 208
- +32 (0) 50 67 53 54
- Domino's Pizza Brugge
- You already know what Domino's has in store – great pizzas with an endless combination of toppings & crusts. But don't forget they do sandwiches & chicken too.
- Ezelstraat 63
- +32 (0) 50 33 03 00
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.