- Bruges main indoor athletic and sports centre, it is equipped with a cycling arena, skating rink, & football pitches, as well as squash and badminton courts.
- Nijverheidsstraat 112
- 8310 Assebroek
- +32 (0) 50 35 08 61
- Continental Gym
- If you're serious about getting fit, then this gym has what it takes to get you seriously pumped: cardio, body-building, dance-fitness & kickboxing are all on offer.
- Peterseliestraat 52
- +32 (0) 50 33 23 48
- Bowl Inn
- Eat, drink and play bowl – that's the motto of the Bowl Inn, which welcomes families and disabled guests at its 18 fully-automated bowling alleys.
- Koning Leopold III-laan 66
- 8200 Sint-Andries
- +32 (0) 50 39 49 00
- Paramount Sportcenter
- A fully-equipped fitness centre , with gym, group aerobic sessions, personal training and squash courts. For the more adventurous, try out their new climbing wall.
- Karel de Stoutelaan 170
- +32 (0) 50 31 03 92
- Zwembad Olympia
- An Olympic-sized swimming pool, complete with 8 swimming lanes, diving tower, water-slides, paddling pool and sun-terrace. Also has an in-house wellness clinic.
- Doornstraat 110
- 8200 Sint Andries
- +32 (0) 50 39 02 00
- The place to come for a spot of bar-room sports, Kingsclub has 8 snooker tables, 6 pool tables, darts and a boxing ring. Also serves great food and of course, has a bar.
- Slachthuisstraat 20
- +32 (0) 50 31 91 12
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
The beer first saw the day of light as a one-off brew commissioned by the mayor of Evergem. It was added to the brewery's regular range when Italian guests of the brewery tried it ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.