- Café Pick
- A brasserie by day – serving baguettes & paninis – at night Café Pick is transformed into a throbbing night club, with a DJ hitting the turntables til late.
- Eiermarkt 12
- +32 (0) 476 41 09 90
- La Bodega
- La Bodega is a hip little cocktail-bar with a unique interior. Every Friday and Saturday there's a live DJ from 10pm. Closed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Kuipersstraat 23
- +32 (0) 477 57 95 35
- Café The Night
- Café The Night is a dance-café for serious clubbers, but only open in July and August. It is found just outside Brugge, open from 6pm till early in the morning.
- Tillegemstraat 55
- Sint Michiels
- The Cathedraak is a popular Bruge nightclub found on the Eiermarkt, which has a lounge & tapas bar. On Fridays & Saturdays it stays open 24 hours!
- Eiermarkt 13
- Café de Vuurmolen
- Café de Vuurmolen is a city centre dance bar, with new drinks & snacks promos daily – so a different treat each evening. And the party goes on till late.
- Kraanplein 5
- +32 (0) 50 33 00 79
- Staminee De Garre
- Tucked out of the away, this pub may need some effort to find – but it's definitely worth it. Its great range of beers includes 'De Garre Tripel' – a definite 'must swig'.
- De Garre 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 10 29
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
Europeans have been drinking fruit beer for centuries. The Celts were partial to apple beer. The Belgians mastered the brewing of fruit beers a long time ago. This tradition goes b... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.