- Staminee De Garre
- Tucked out of the away, this pub may need some effort to find – but it's definitely worth it. Its great range of beers includes 'De Garre Tripel' – a definite 'must swig'.
- De Garre 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 10 29
- Café The Night
- Café The Night is a dance-café for serious clubbers, but only open in July and August. It is found just outside Brugge, open from 6pm till early in the morning.
- Tillegemstraat 55
- Sint Michiels
- The Cathedraak is a popular Bruge nightclub found on the Eiermarkt, which has a lounge & tapas bar. On Fridays & Saturdays it stays open 24 hours!
- Eiermarkt 13
- Café de Vuurmolen
- Café de Vuurmolen is a city centre dance bar, with new drinks & snacks promos daily – so a different treat each evening. And the party goes on till late.
- Kraanplein 5
- +32 (0) 50 33 00 79
- La Bodega
- La Bodega is a hip little cocktail-bar with a unique interior. Every Friday and Saturday there's a live DJ from 10pm. Closed on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Kuipersstraat 23
- +32 (0) 477 57 95 35
- Café Pick
- A brasserie by day – serving baguettes & paninis – at night Café Pick is transformed into a throbbing night club, with a DJ hitting the turntables til late.
- Eiermarkt 12
- +32 (0) 476 41 09 90
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
As far as the monks of Maredsous are concerned, the Maredsous Tripel is a party beer, their ‘nec plus ultra’. This tripel is a tipple that is imbibed on special occasions, standin... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.