Health and Beauty
- Vanhalle Wellness
- Keeping Bruges healthy since 2003, Vanhalle is a fitness centre that combines Western & Oriental relaxation techniques to pamper your soul & rejuvenate your body.
- Brieversweg 326
- +32 (0) 50 36 05 91
- Sento Spa
- A House of Wellness in the centre of a busy city, its steam room, Jacuzzi and sauna will help cleanse your mind, and revitalise your body. Also offers accommodation as a package.
- Sint-Jansplein 5
- +32 (0) 473 63 97 52
- Evyta Estethiek
- This beauty & wellness centre has it all – saunas, massages, pedicures, manicures & facials. Best of all, it offers total makeovers for those special days.
- Watergang 42
- 8380 Dudzele
- +32 (0) 50 67 39 35
- Relaxing massages and stress-relieving aromatherapy is the specialisation of this professionally trained masseur on Abbey Bekestraat. By appointment only.
- Abdijbekestraat 37
- +32 (0) 499 70 50 90
- If you want a tan fast, Bronza has it covered: spray tans & sun beds to quickly get you 'bronzed in Belgium'. The wellness centre also has sauna, plunge pool & jacuzzi.
- Sparrenstraat 56
- 8310 Assebroek
- +32 (0) 475 38 75 77
- Vita Syle
- When it comes to stress-busting massages, Vita Syle have it covered. Full-body, hot-stone, and herbal stamp massages are just some of the holistic services offered.
- Sint-Annakerkstraat 9
- +32 (0) 50 70 08 09
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.