Health and Beauty
- Evyta Estethiek
- This beauty & wellness centre has it all – saunas, massages, pedicures, manicures & facials. Best of all, it offers total makeovers for those special days.
- Watergang 42
- 8380 Dudzele
- +32 (0) 50 67 39 35
- Vanhalle Wellness
- Keeping Bruges healthy since 2003, Vanhalle is a fitness centre that combines Western & Oriental relaxation techniques to pamper your soul & rejuvenate your body.
- Brieversweg 326
- +32 (0) 50 36 05 91
- Vita Syle
- When it comes to stress-busting massages, Vita Syle have it covered. Full-body, hot-stone, and herbal stamp massages are just some of the holistic services offered.
- Sint-Annakerkstraat 9
- +32 (0) 50 70 08 09
- Sento Spa
- A House of Wellness in the centre of a busy city, its steam room, Jacuzzi and sauna will help cleanse your mind, and revitalise your body. Also offers accommodation as a package.
- Sint-Jansplein 5
- +32 (0) 473 63 97 52
- Relaxing massages and stress-relieving aromatherapy is the specialisation of this professionally trained masseur on Abbey Bekestraat. By appointment only.
- Abdijbekestraat 37
- +32 (0) 499 70 50 90
- If you want a tan fast, Bronza has it covered: spray tans & sun beds to quickly get you 'bronzed in Belgium'. The wellness centre also has sauna, plunge pool & jacuzzi.
- Sparrenstraat 56
- 8310 Assebroek
- +32 (0) 475 38 75 77
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
Whereas the classic Duvel is traditionally brewed with two varieties of hops, the Tripel Hop (as its name indicates) involves the addition of a third variety of aroma hops. The Duv... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.