For Beer Lovers
- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres
- Bourgogne des Flandres is an historic beer; brewed in a new microbrewery in the heart of Bruges. ‘The genuine taste of Bruges’ can be experienced with a visit to the brewery, which has a museum, café and restaurant.
- Kartuizerinnenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 33 54 26
- MORE INFORMATION
- 't Poatersgat
- Café 't Poatersgat is actually holed up in an historic cellar. They serve a range of speciality beers, with a smoking area and free internet. Open everyday from 5pm
- Vlamingstraat 82
- De Struise Brouwers Shop
- This city-centre beer shop is the outlet for local craft-brewers De Struise. Three of their beers are on-tap & there's a solid range of bottled Belgians to pick from.
- Burg 15
- +32 (0) 476 23 88 39
- Staminee De Garre
- Tucked out of the away, this pub may need some effort to find – but it's definitely worth it. Its great range of beers includes 'De Garre Tripel' – a definite 'must swig'.
- De Garre 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 10 29
- Bierbrasserie Cambrinus
- This tavern offers a rich assortment of Belgian beers, with a more than 400 different brews. They also specialise in superb menu of beer-slanted cuisine.
- Philipstockstraat 19
- +32 (0) 50 33 23 28
- 't Brugs Beertje
- 't Brugs Beertje is a pleasant little beer pub in the centre of Bruges. They're well-stocked though, with around 300 different Belgian beers, including 5 on draft.
- Kemelstraat 5
- +32 (0) 50 33 96 16
- Wollestraat 53
- +32 50 61 12 22
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
India Pale Ale, or IPA, is an out-and-out success story on an international scale. That we know this beer style at all, is thanks to the Brits. When they created this beer, they ad... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.