For Beer Lovers
- Brouwerij Bourgogne des Flandres
- Bourgogne des Flandres is an historic beer; brewed in a new microbrewery in the heart of Bruges. ‘The genuine taste of Bruges’ can be experienced with a visit to the brewery, which has a museum, café and restaurant.
- Kartuizerinnenstraat 6
- +32 (0) 50 33 54 26
- MORE INFORMATION
- Wollestraat 53
- +32 50 61 12 22
- De Struise Brouwers Shop
- This city-centre beer shop is the outlet for local craft-brewers De Struise. Three of their beers are on-tap & there's a solid range of bottled Belgians to pick from.
- Burg 15
- +32 (0) 476 23 88 39
- 't Poatersgat
- Café 't Poatersgat is actually holed up in an historic cellar. They serve a range of speciality beers, with a smoking area and free internet. Open everyday from 5pm
- Vlamingstraat 82
- Staminee De Garre
- Tucked out of the away, this pub may need some effort to find – but it's definitely worth it. Its great range of beers includes 'De Garre Tripel' – a definite 'must swig'.
- De Garre 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 10 29
- Bierbrasserie Cambrinus
- This tavern offers a rich assortment of Belgian beers, with a more than 400 different brews. They also specialise in superb menu of beer-slanted cuisine.
- Philipstockstraat 19
- +32 (0) 50 33 23 28
- 't Brugs Beertje
- 't Brugs Beertje is a pleasant little beer pub in the centre of Bruges. They're well-stocked though, with around 300 different Belgian beers, including 5 on draft.
- Kemelstraat 5
- +32 (0) 50 33 96 16
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
Belgium is proud of its abbey beers and their centuries-old tradition. These include the beers brewed by Val-Dieu, near Liège. The current brewers were inspired by the traditional ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.