Festivals and Events
- Elements Festival
- Every September Europe's techno-heads gather here for the Elements Festival, packed with the cream of local electronica, & topped off by global techno superstars.
- Torhoutse Steenweg 446
- 8200 Sint Michiels
- MA Festival
- One of the most renowned Early Music festivals in the world, this 10-day festival has performances, lectures & events celebrating the unique sounds of Medieval Flanders.
- 't Zand 34
- +32 (0) 50 34 52 04
- Cactus is a small festival held every year in July, in Minnewaterpark. There may be only one stage, but that means every set & every artist perfoming can be enjoyed in full.
- City festival Klinkers
- A summer happening of music & festivity right in the city centre. Catch its free open-air concerts, delving into all musical flavours, outdoor cinema, comedy & fun for kids.
- All around the city centre
- Bruges annual spring-time fair, dating back to 1200, is held after Easter with a month of festivities involving costumed parades, fun fairs and fireworks.
- City center of Bruges
- Feest in 't Park
- Feest in 't Park is a small alternative festival aimed at young & old. As well as music performances, there are workshops & interactive exhibitions on ethical issues.
- +32 (0) 50 44 82 44
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.