- The Old Chocolate House
- Made with the purest cacoa-butter, the pralines of this expert in the 'art of chocolate' are sublime – as are the shop's marzipan, cookies, waffles, and chocolate liqueur.
- Mariastraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 01 02
- Marie De Bruges
- An artisan chocolatier whose hand-crafted chocolates are a treasure to behold, as well as to let linger on your tongue, Marie de Bruges simply should not be missed.
- Walstraat 16
- +32 (0) 50 33 97 72
- The Chocolate Kiss
- With more than 80 types of chocolate, each handcrafted by artisan chocolate workshop "Guillaume", this is one chocolate 'kiss' guaranteed to be exquisite.
- Walplein 20
- +32 (0) 50 61 61 50
- The Chocolate Line
- One-part craftmanship, one-part rock-n-roll, this designer chocolatier aims for 'exciting flavour contrasts, subtle aromas, & lingering undertones.' They may just have hit the target.
- Simon Stevinplein 19
- +32 (0) 50 34 10 90
- The Chocolate Crown
- Discover the wonderful world of artisan chocolate in this historic building. The assortment is huge, every flavour a revelation – and all are made with the finest chocolate.
- Huidenvettersplein 13
- +32 (0) 50 33 57 01
- Chocolaterie Guillaume
- Run by couple with a passion for chocolate – which is the secret ingredient for every single truffle, praline, chocolate bar & tart created by this fine chocolaterie.
- Grasdreef 19
- +32 (0) 50 38 08 40
- Het Chocoladehuisje
- Opposite the Belfry, this is one of Bruges best-loved chocolatiers. More than 60 varieties of chocolate can be tailored to your every taste – and then gift-wrapped to perfection.
- Wollestraat 15
- +32 (0) 50 34 02 50
- Chocolaterie 't Begijntje
- Making magic with marzipan & chocolate is the mission of Chocolaterie 't Begijntje. Visit the shop, taste one of their 12 varieties & see just how successful they've been.
- Wijngaardstraat 16
- Roose's Chocolate World
- The chocolates at Roose's Chocolate World shop are naturally made with only the finest 100% Belgian chocolate. Enjoy drinks & sweet snacks in their Coffee Corner.
- Havenstraat 1
- +32 (0) 50 34 78 60
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
Trignac from Castle Brewery Van Honsebrouck was introduced in the spring of 2013 and is far more than a tripel matured in oak barrels. It is, in fact, the first genuine tripel mat... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.