Bed and Breakfast
- A 19th-century house on the outside & a veritable palace on the inside, each luxury room is imaginatively themed. A stylish set-menu restaurant opens Thu-Sat.
- Hoogstraat 10
- +32 (0) 50 61 31 81
- De Corenbloem
- A first-class B&B housed in a large 18th-century detached house, with a walled garden. Its has rooms lovingly restored to neoclassical splendour & a stylish dining room.
- Sint-Jorisstraat 6
- +32 (0) 476 27 75 47
- Maison le Dragon
- Wood-panelling, antiques & engravings bring home an authentic and elegant feel to this B&B, sitting in an 18th-century townhouse in central Bruges.
- Eekhoutstraat 5
- +32 (0) 50 72 06 54
- B&B 1669
- An elegantly restored 17th century house directly opposite Saint Saviour´s Cathedral, naturally decorated throughout. Three bedrooms, including a loft with a view.
- Sint-Salvatorskerkhof 16
- +32 (0) 474 26 82 81
- Le Foulage
- Just 500m from the Belfry and Grote Markt, Le Foulage has several large, tastefully-decorated rooms with free wifi, wide windows and excellent soundproofing.
- Korte Vuldersstraat 11
- +32 (0) 50 33 72 52
- Con Ampère
- Four imaginatively-restored rooms, each themed by colour, and each with a hint of luxury. In a pretty part of town, close to the Grote Markt & main sights.
- Genthof 14
- +32 (0) 479 71 00 48
- Huis ´t Schaep
- Part guest-house, part boutique hotel, these two period townhouses have been lovingly restored, with four spacious luxury suites, and a peaceful enclosed garden.
- Korte Vuldersstraat 14
- +32 (0) 50 34 06 30
- A splendid art nouveau mansion that is the epitome of luxury in B&Bs, Livia's has two much sought-after rooms, and a Belgian breakfast to die for.
- Riddersstraat 22
- +32 (0) 50 34 73 91
- The Townhouse
- This recently renovated B&B is close to the lovers' lake, 'Het Minnewater' & has 4 romantically decorated suites, where the beds come super king-sized.
- Werkhuisstraat 18
- +32 (0) 50 61 58 52
- An old Bruges townhouse with a modern makeover, this B&B has 3 plush rooms, each with luxury bathroom, internet & a large of measure of style. Also has a pleasant terrace.
- Ezelstraat 59
- +32 (0) 50 34 52 74
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
ANTWERP - Why would a butcher open a store at a brewery? The question doesn’t throw Luc De Laet, the man who has done just that at the http://belgium.beertourism.com/blog/de-koninck-antwerp-city-brewery-experien... [ more ]
Trignac from Castle Brewery Van Honsebrouck was introduced in the spring of 2013 and is far more than a tripel matured in oak barrels. It is, in fact, the first genuine tripel mat... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.