- Anselmo offers traditional Italian pizzas and Turkish delicacies, all freshly prepared. Their original slant on these dishes is definitely one worth sampling.
- Anselmostraat 5
- +32 (0) 3 257 55 28
- Comme Soupe
- Comme Soupe is a lovely soup bar in the centre of Antwerp, with fresh homemade soup and delicious sandwiches served daily. You can eat in for lunch or order takeaway.
- Hendrik Conscienceplein 11
- +32 (0) 3 234 35 33
- Sushi Palace
- Sushi Palace is fantastic place in Antwerp to eat sushi. It offers delectable extras that cannot be found anywhere else in the city, and also a convenient takeaway service.
- Vleminckveld 37
- + (0) 3 294 68 02
- Pizza Venezia
- Order great Italian food from Pizzeria Venezia, who also do – aside from pizza and pasta – a range of salads, meat and fish dishes. Open everyday open from 5pm till 11pm. Free delivery.
- Moonsstraat 60
- +32 (0) 3 237 29 71
- Frituur Skyline
- Taste the real-deal in Belgian Fries, with a tasty hamburger, at Frituur Skyline. They guarantee everything is made of the best-quality ingredients, and are open every day of the week!
- Gemeentestraat 5
- +32 (0) 3 234 04 30
- Royal Delivery
- With Royal Delivery, you can order food from a diverse selection of quality restaurants across Antwerp – all with just a few clicks of mouse, or a quick phone call.
- Graaf van Egmontstraat 57
- +32 (0) 3 369 10 10
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
DeuS Brut des Flandres is a unique brew that was introduced to the world in 2002. It is a sparkling, honest and pure beer created with just water, yeast, malt and hops. The careful... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.