- Pizza Venezia
- Order great Italian food from Pizzeria Venezia, who also do – aside from pizza and pasta – a range of salads, meat and fish dishes. Open everyday open from 5pm till 11pm. Free delivery.
- Moonsstraat 60
- +32 (0) 3 237 29 71
- Comme Soupe
- Comme Soupe is a lovely soup bar in the centre of Antwerp, with fresh homemade soup and delicious sandwiches served daily. You can eat in for lunch or order takeaway.
- Hendrik Conscienceplein 11
- +32 (0) 3 234 35 33
- Sushi Palace
- Sushi Palace is fantastic place in Antwerp to eat sushi. It offers delectable extras that cannot be found anywhere else in the city, and also a convenient takeaway service.
- Vleminckveld 37
- + (0) 3 294 68 02
- Frituur Skyline
- Taste the real-deal in Belgian Fries, with a tasty hamburger, at Frituur Skyline. They guarantee everything is made of the best-quality ingredients, and are open every day of the week!
- Gemeentestraat 5
- +32 (0) 3 234 04 30
- Anselmo offers traditional Italian pizzas and Turkish delicacies, all freshly prepared. Their original slant on these dishes is definitely one worth sampling.
- Anselmostraat 5
- +32 (0) 3 257 55 28
- Royal Delivery
- With Royal Delivery, you can order food from a diverse selection of quality restaurants across Antwerp – all with just a few clicks of mouse, or a quick phone call.
- Graaf van Egmontstraat 57
- +32 (0) 3 369 10 10
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
The basis for Liefmans Kriek Brut was laid in the years 1900 to 1930, when local farmers started popping in to Liefmans, to ask for a barrel of beer to use with their glut of 'krie... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.