- Chocoladecafé Günther Watté
- Located in the high-fashion district of Antwerp, at Gunther Watté's you can enjoy his superb coffee, excellent desserts – and of course those famously delectable designer chocolates.
- Steenhouwersvest 30
- +32 (0) 3 293 58 94
- For a frozen yogurt or a delicious ice-cream, made from only healthy ingredients, pay a visit to Moochie. Total quality is guaranteed, as is an endless range of toppings.
- Eiermarkt 9
- Enjoy a coffee & treat of choice – pancake, ice cream or waffle – any time of day at Tearoom Napolitain. They also have an outside terrace, where the sun is the perfect complement to your food or drink.
- Boomsesteenweg 371
- +32 (0) 3 237 55 55
- Le Noir
- A small cosy coffeehouse in the centre of Antwerp that's big on the sweet-stuff. And while the menu is top-loaded with treats, Le Noir serves great savoury dishes too.
- Twaalf Maandenstraat 17
- +32 (0) 3 294 55 34
- Patty Cake
- Patty Cake was the first cupcake-bakery in Antwerp. You'll find a diverse selection of cupcakes – passion fruit, coconut, strawberry, raspberry, and even champagne – served in its tearoom.
- Nationalestraat 99
- +32 (0) 3 770 87 60
- Escape from the busy shopping-streets for a while, and pause at Moments for some of its famed sweet-meals. You'll also have a window-seat looking onto the lovely old buildings lining the Meir.
- Meir 47
- +32 (0) 3 233 60 76
- Coffee & Vinyl
- Coffee & Vinyl is a coffee-shop, record-store and art-gallery, all rolled into one. Quality coffee, delicious rolls, tasty pastries, home-made iced tea - and real hot chocolate - are also on the menu.
- Volkstraat 45
- +32 (0) 3 337 77 93
- 't Koekebakske
- 't Koekebakske is a small pancake house, where the 'flipping' is on full-view, in its open kitchen. A bright decor complete with candles & tea-cups makes for a wonderfully cosy eaterie.
- Leeuwenstraat 23
- +32 (0) 494 07 17 77
- Not just a range of cold and hot snacks, Pascalino has a different 'special dish' each day of the week. You can also treat yourself to a fresh waffle or pancake.
- Otto Veniusstraat 5
- +32 (0) 3 232 04 26
- Del Rey
- Del Rey is a pastry and chocolate shop which has a special 'Chocolate Lounge' for customers, where you can enjoy all their delicious desserts with a nice cup of coffee.
- Appelmansstraat 5
- +32 (0) 3 470 28 67
- 't Suut Bekske
- 't Suut Bekske offers a place to relax in the busy Hoogstraat. They serve breakfast and also have a variety of drinks and snacks, such as pancakes, waffles, pastries and cakes.
- Hoogstraat 54
- +32 (0) 3 232 22 60
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - Time appears to stand still in a Trappist abbey like Westmalle. However, appearances can be deceptive - even here the latest technologies are quietly creeping in. The abbey has an up-to-date ... [ more ]
This golden-hued abbey beer could be considered as one of the most traditional of Belgian beers. It has a pedigree that stretches back to before the French Revolution. During that... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.