- Crossroads Café
- This unpretentious café features local, and visiting, bands for its regular live concerts, on Sundays from 5pm till 8pm. There's also a free concert at 8pm, on most Mondays.
- Paardenmarkt 115
- +32 (0) 3 231 52 66
- De Rots
- If you want it loud and heavy, De Rots is the place to go! It has rock and metal gigs, a wide range of beers and spirits, pool tables and mini-football. Open every day.
- Melkmarkt 11
- +32 (0) 3 234 08 94
- Café Hopper
- This jazz café, located in Antwerp-south, overlooks the Royal Museum of Fine Arts. Sunday afternoon and Monday night you can enjoy live music – and in winter, on Tuesdays too.
- Leopold de Waelstraat 2
- +32 (0) 3 248 49 33
- Kelly's Irish Pub
- Every day is sports day here, with major sport events screened on one large screen, and 12 plasma TVs. Nine beers and more than 50 whiskeys are on tap – as is live music, every Friday and Saturday.
- De Keyserlei 27
- +32 (0) 3 201 59 88
- Petrol Club
- Petrol is one of Antwerp's top alternative music clubs. A diverse roster of bands includes hip-hop, new-wave, reggae and hard-rock, with both international and Flemish acts playing.
- d'Herbouvillekaai 25
- +32 (0) 3 226 49 63
- The Korsakov is a recently renovated café located right in the centre of Antwerp. There are live concerts every week, held mostly on a Wednesday and on Sunday.
- Sint-Jorispoort 1
- +32 (0) 485 46 45 06
- Podiumcafe Buster
- At Buster, professional artists (and those in the making) are given the opportunity to bring creative new productions to the public – making for live concerts almost every day!
- Kaasrui 1
- +32 (0) 3 232 51 53
ROESELARE - The origins of Flanders Red Ale (Vlaams roodbruin bier as it is known in this part of Belgium) lie in the area around Roeselare and Kortrijk. These beers are a prime example of the noble art of ‘cutting’ (ble... [ more ]
BASECLES - You may not have heard of this little village, halfway between Tournai and Mons. Its former quarries are now filled with water where the black marble that adorns Cologne Cathedral was once hewn; ... [ more ]
MELLE - Alain De Laet, CEO and owner of Brouwerij Huyghe, is a firm believer in the power of the Belgian beer brand around the world. The success of the brewery speaks for itself, with Huyghe be... [ more ]
SOIGNIES - Belgians drink their beer from the correct glass. An abbey beer tastes so much better from a traditional chalice, a pils beer from a pils glass... Only in Belgium, will you come across such a wide variety of b... [ more ]
Kasteel Tripel is a West Flemish tripel through and through, enriched with Belgian hops. Brewery CEO Xavier Van Honsebrouck firmly states that this Tripel is as solid as a castle, ... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.