- Crossroads Café
- This unpretentious café features local, and visiting, bands for its regular live concerts, on Sundays from 5pm till 8pm. There's also a free concert at 8pm, on most Mondays.
- Paardenmarkt 115
- +32 (0) 3 231 52 66
- The Korsakov is a recently renovated café located right in the centre of Antwerp. There are live concerts every week, held mostly on a Wednesday and on Sunday.
- Sint-Jorispoort 1
- +32 (0) 485 46 45 06
- Kelly's Irish Pub
- Every day is sports day here, with major sport events screened on one large screen, and 12 plasma TVs. Nine beers and more than 50 whiskeys are on tap – as is live music, every Friday and Saturday.
- De Keyserlei 27
- +32 (0) 3 201 59 88
- Podiumcafe Buster
- At Buster, professional artists (and those in the making) are given the opportunity to bring creative new productions to the public – making for live concerts almost every day!
- Kaasrui 1
- +32 (0) 3 232 51 53
- Café Hopper
- This jazz café, located in Antwerp-south, overlooks the Royal Museum of Fine Arts. Sunday afternoon and Monday night you can enjoy live music – and in winter, on Tuesdays too.
- Leopold de Waelstraat 2
- +32 (0) 3 248 49 33
- Petrol Club
- Petrol is one of Antwerp's top alternative music clubs. A diverse roster of bands includes hip-hop, new-wave, reggae and hard-rock, with both international and Flemish acts playing.
- d'Herbouvillekaai 25
- +32 (0) 3 226 49 63
- De Rots
- If you want it loud and heavy, De Rots is the place to go! It has rock and metal gigs, a wide range of beers and spirits, pool tables and mini-football. Open every day.
- Melkmarkt 11
- +32 (0) 3 234 08 94
VLEZENBEEK/DILBEEK - It is often said that lambics are only for those with an experienced palate. At Brouwerij Lindemans, one of Belgium’s favourite brewers of this traditional style, they beg to differ. ... [ more ]
KORTRIJK/BELLEGEM - It was in 1892 that Brouwerij Omer Vander Ghinste opened for business in Bellegem, a village near Kortrijk in West Flanders, close to the French border. Since then, countless... [ more ]
RONGY - In Rongy and all around it, spring is in the air. The fruit trees are in bloom and nature has put on its most beautiful face. I’m on my way to http://belgium.beertourism.com/belgian-breweries/brasserie-d... [ more ]
WESTMALLE - If you order a Westmalle you’re likely to be served with a Tripel. This is no coincidence as this strong blonde Trappist beer now accounts for 75% of the beer output of this http://belgium.beertouris... [ more ]
TONGEREN - After a fifty-year wait the moment has finally arrived. Once again, the city of Tongeren can boast its own brewery and city beers. The story commences with the 2009 Coronation Celebra... [ more ]
Many Belgian brewers who produce specialty beers will tend to offer two varieties that they swear by, a blonde beer and a dark or Christmas beer. The dark beer will have the fragra... [ more ]
Beer Tourism Newsletter Signup
Enter your name and email address on the right and click "SignUp" to join.